suit *

- smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vinnie's pov

i went out and got a new suit just for the work event i had to go to. i didn't have a nice suit that fit me correctly anymore. i liked the way the one i picked out fit me. i was allowed to bring a plus one so obviously i was gonna ask y/n.

"hey babyyy..." i scooted into her on the couch while she was busy answering emails for work on her phone. "oh god what do you want...you're using your 'i'm about to butter you up' voice." i cheesy smiled at her and she rolled her eyes and put her phone down. "i have that event you know and i kinda wanted you to come with me.." she made this face 😐

i laughed. "babe i know you hate having to be social but i'll be doing all the talking i promise..." i studied her face trying to see what her answer would be. "pleaseeee.." "ok fine..only because you're cute." she went back to her phone. i leaned into her and kissed her neck. i slid my nose up her jaw and bit her ear lobe. "i got a new suit by the way..i think i'll be looking better than just cute.." she shut her eyes tight and controlled her breathing.

"we'll go get you a dress tomorrow and you'll be ready for saturday." i talked gently still into her ear. she just nodded.

y/n's pov

it was the long awaited saturday and i had my dress. vinnie hadn't let me see the suit he talked so highly of. he said he "wanted it to be a surprise" and then kissed me until i forgot to ask again. it came time to get ready and we both got ready in separate bathrooms.

eventually i was done and pleased with my appearance

eventually i was done and pleased with my appearance. i walked out of our bedroom looking down at my phone. i finally got to the front door area and looked up. there he stood, just on his phone. "jesus christ." he looked up and locked his phone at the sound of my voice, paying immediate attention to me.

i walked to him and slid the fabric of his blazer between two of my fingers. "damn." he chuckled at my reactions to his outfit. i looked up at him and he kissed me. the button up under his blazer was only half buttoned and it hung off of his bare chest. "now how am i supposed to let you out like this mr.?" i said against his lips. "are you kidding? i'll be carrying you around like a trophy all night." he wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me into him. i blushed.