- explanations for the story! -

Hellooo, I know it's been a while since this book has been updated, but I think that I should clarify a few things since I've seen a lot of comments on specific parts of the story ^^;

Regarding the art that I drew for Y/N, it was not meant to be an OC or a set look for Y/N, it was just how I interpreted her, and how I thought that she would look in my perspective. None of the art that I drew for her is canonically how Y/N looks! By all means, you can feel free to replace the images of Y/N in your head with how your version of her looks, I just thought I should clear this up.

- Her hero costume was also not canon/a set design. I felt that since I gave Y/N a silly and childish personality, her hero costume would reflect that.

- Feel free to replace the outfits in the story with whatever you like! I'm aware that the outfits don't suit some people's tastes ^^;

About Y/N's personality and certain scenes in this story: Y/N canonically has ADHD in this story, along with some brain damage due to overuse of her quirk. She is also a people pleaser, and hates conflict with people she feels close with (explanation to her apologizing profusely to Bakugou during the USJ incident). Because of this, she tends to feel emotions more vividly than other people (hence her crying excessively at some points), has a spotty memory, hallucinates when overusing her quirk, and tends to dissociate at random times/whenever she's having a bad experience. I just thought this should be explained, since a lot of people kinda consider her a crybaby airhead. 

- She also occasionally has no filter due to her condition, and ends up blurting out things that could be considered rude/weird.

-  She tends to hyperfocus on things that she finds interesting: the things that she's spent the longest time hyperfocusing on are snails.

About Y/N's quirk, LMFAO I'VE SEEN SO MANY COMMENTS ABOUT HER QUIRK BEING JUST FARTING, THEY'RE SO FUNNY PLEASE
I'd like to explain how her quirk actually works, though, because I did a pretty shit job at explaining it in the first few chapters:

- Gas Puppeteer: the user of this quirk can control anything via strings, specifically objects with small holes, pores, or anything that is capable of taking in gas. Gas can also take the form of a physical object. The strings can be cut whenever the user pleases, but it causes significant lowering of oxygen levels in the body.

- The circulation of oxygen flowing to Y/N's brain gets cut off whenever she uses her quirk, which affects her brain (especially since she's still a teenager, this means that her brain is not fully developed yet). She has brain damage from overusing her quirk in the past, which is why her parents are so responsive to her needs. This is also why her mother was worried about her going back to UA, because she didn't want her to suffer any more head trauma from using her quirk.

- Her quirk does have a time limit: she can only control people for up to an hour, or she would suffocate, otherwise.

-  Contrary to popular belief, Y/N does not have a second quirk that makes people attracted to her. Our girl Y/N just built different.

Also, before I end this, I'm aware that some people might not like things that I have written into the story, and that's completely okay! Just please keep in mind that I have feelings too. Most of the time I don't really give a shit about what people think, but there's times where it genuinely makes me a bit sad whenever I see rude comments left of parts of my story (although I'm aware that this is the internet and there's shit like that all the time lmaoo)

I think that's about all I have to explain. If you have any questions or anything like that in the comments, please feel free to leave them here and I'll do my best to answer them! Take care of yourselves, and stay safe! <3