☁︎︎ 𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 ☁︎︎

Darkness. All you could see was darkness. You faintly remembered getting attacked by a villain while you, Kirishima, and Bakugo were walking, and you used your quirk to defeat him, but then ended up passing out from oxygen loss.

  "L/N!"

  "She's out cold! Stay away from her, you villain!"

  "Wake up! I SAID WAKE UP, YOU SHITTY IDIOT!"

  Your eyes fluttered open, and you looked up to see a hand creeping close to your face. You giggled drowsily, reaching up to grab it.

  "You have pretty hands."

  You were suddenly pushed out of the way, rolling along the rocky ground with someone. You winced as you came to a bumpy stop, caged in between the person's arms.

  "Twice. This is twice I've had to save your ass now." Bakugo said, voice trembling. You looked up at him, eyes wide. He glared down at you, teeth gritted. "Fucking take better care of yourself, damn it! There was no fucking need to overuse your quirk earlier!"

  You frowned, eyes filled with guilt. "I'm sorry, Bakugo, please forgive me once more."

  "Dammit, just...be careful! You almost died just now!" Bakugo spat, eyes momentarily glimmering with pain. You paused, then nodded, both of you getting up. You glanced at the blue-haired villain with a hand mask who had tried touching your face earlier, who was now staring at you with interest.

  "No one has ever complimented my hands before. You're interesting. I might just take you for myself." The man hummed, snapping his fingers. The purple smoke man from earlier appeared  in front of him, and suddenly a hand was warped through a portal, coming closer and closer to your face.

  "Don't touch her!" Midoriya screamed, jumping into the air, prepared to attack the villains. Bakugo stood next to you, arms raised in a fighting stance.

  Suddenly, a bullet hit the villain in the arm, making him scream in pain. The portal and his arm disappeared, and you heard a large commotion being made towards the exit of the USJ. The blue-haired, chapped looking man hissed, clutching his arm.

  "The mission is over!" He declared, then howled again as he was shot several times. Your eyes widened in shock, and you turned to the exit to see the pro hero Snipe, along with other heroes, standing next to Iida.

  "Hurry up and let's fucking go!" Bakugo hissed, grabbing your hand and pulling you along with him to the exit. You shook your head, clearing your mind, and ran with Bakugo, gripping his hand tightly.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Your classmates had repeatedly apologized to you for not being able to help as you headed back to school on the bus, and you repeatedly told them not to worry. Kirishima was the most apologetic, guilty that he hadn't done anything when the villain, Tomura Shigaraki, had tried to grab you.

"You guys, it's fine! I'm alright!" You exclaimed, getting off the bus.

"We all still feel guilty, though, L/N! We wish we could've helped!" Uraraka said, tears in her eyes. "How horrible it must've been for you!"

Your gaze softened and you fidgeted, staring at the ground.

"I'm fine, because Bakugo saved me from getting killed. Twice." You mumbled, blushing. "If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here right now."

Everyone turned to look at Bakugo, who had a mildly shocked expression on his face. He quickly composed himself, glaring at everyone, mostly you.

"And you better not fucking forget it, either!" Bakugo barked, although he was secretly glad you were safe. Not that he'd admit that. You giggled, smiling.

"I won't, trust me."

You waved goodbye to all your friends as you grabbed your belongings, slinging your snail bag over your shoulder. You hummed, walking down the street cheerfully despite what had happened earlier.

"♪ Oh, Bakugo is the best, Bakugo's so cool! Bakugo saved me today, and I was such a fool! ♪" You sang, skipping down the sidewalk. You giggled, putting your hands to your warm face. "He really was cool, huh? I think I'm in love!"

"Me too, idiot." You heard a gruff voice say in your ear, and you squealed, jumping and turning around. Mina was behind you, giggling. "Hiya, Y/N!"

"Aah, did you hear all of that?" You sighed, blushing in embarrassment. Mina snickered, nodding.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you like Kirishima! Your secret is safe with me!" Mina exclaimed, grinning. You blinked in surprise, then burst out laughing.

"I don't like Kirishima, silly, I like Bakugo!" You laughed, eyes twinkling with amusement. Mina's mouth formed an O shape, and her round eyes widened.

"Bakugo? That Bakugo? The angry, pissy one?"

  "Mhm. That one."

  Mina grinned widely, closing her eyes. "That's a weird person to have a crush on, but I'll support you!"

  You giggled, staring up at the clouds.

  "It is weird, isn't it."