☁︎ ︎𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 ☁︎︎

"All Might..." You hiccuped, happy tears streaming down your face. The hero turned to you and Bakugo, eyes softening.

  "You held up pretty well...you must've been pretty scared!"

  "Like hell I was!"

  "I was so scared!"

  Bakugo and you turned to each other, eyes wide. "Huh?"

  Suddenly, a black liquid appeared in front of you, starting to absorb both you and Bakugo. You coughed, inhaling the sickly stench of it.

  "Ew! This smells like ass!" You retched, struggling to escape the thick black mass. Bakugo and you tried tearing through the liquid, but to no avail, as you both vanished.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"The hell is this?" Bakugo coughed as you were both released from the black liquid, keening over. You wheezed, glancing up at whoever was in front of you. A tall, broad man with a black mask stood a yard away from you, staring at you both.

"I'm sorry, Bakugo and L/N."

"Ehh?!" Bakugo yelled, squinting his eyes as sweat dropped down his face. You panted, vision growing hazy. Large black blobs appeared in the air, and villains emerged out of each one. You glanced up at all of them, breathing heavily as you wiped your mouth.

"Damn, whatever that liquid was...cut off most of my oxygen supply..."

Bakugo whirled around to face you, eyes wide. Your eyelids started to grow heavy, and you could see bright spots in your vision as you slowly started to black out.

"Why do I always have to pass out..."

And with that, you fell to the ground, unconscious.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"Bakugo! You got her?"

"She's strapped onto my back!"

Your eyelids fluttered open, and you looked up to see the back of Bakugo's head.

"Mm..." You groaned, making Bakugo turn his head to see you. His eyes softened, flashing with pain and guilt. He turned back around, activating his quirk.

"Hold on tight, idiot, we're getting out of here."

Bakugo blasted into the air, and you looked up at the sky to see your friends. Your eyes teared up as Bakugo grabbed onto Kirishima's hand, and you smiled, grateful to have such caring people as your friends.

"Thank you! Thank you all!"

Kirishima glanced back at you, grinning widely.

"We couldn't just leave you guys hanging, now could we?!"

You laughed, clutching onto Bakugo's shirt tightly. He took in a sharp breath, but otherwise said nothing. You nuzzled your face into his back, eyes half lidded.

"Thank you so much for everything, Katsuki. You're awesome."

Bakugo glanced back at you, and you could see a soft smile on his face.

"You're not too bad yourself, stupid Y/N."

You all landed at the edge of the city, and Kirishima quickly rushed to you, unstrapping you from Bakugo. He embraced you in a hug, squeezing you tightly.

"We were so worried about you, bro, we're all so happy you're alright." Kirishima said shakily, patting your back. You laughed and hugged him back, standing on your tip toes to pat his head.

"I'm just happy you guys are alright. I would've cried if something had happened to one of you."

Kirishima pulled away, smiling gently.

"I think everyone would've cried if we couldn't find you, Y/N."

Bakugo felt his heart twinge as you hugged Kirishima, gritting his teeth. After all this, would someone else get the girl, and not him? Why did he care so much? Why did he care about you?

"We're in front of the train station! Seems like it's outside of that shockwave from before!"

"Successful rescue!"

"Listen, you dumbass! I wasn't rescued by anybody! I just figured escaping with you idiots was my best chance!" Bakugo shouted, narrowing his eyes at Kirishima.

"Whatever you say!" Kirishima laughed, giving him a thumbs up.

"C'mon, Katsuki, at least be grateful!" You giggled, eyes twinkling with amusement. Bakugo turned to you, gaze less harsh than before.

"The reason I came along is because I didn't wanna get in All Might's way. And if you got hurt then...I'd have to carry your useless ass all the way back home."

"Who is that?! He's like a skeleton..."

"What happened to All Might?"

You turned to where everyone was looking, and your eyes widened in horror as you stared at the giant screen in front of you.

All Might had been reduced to nothing more than a skinny, weak looking man. You  unfocused from reality, thoughts rushing through your mind.

  'That's...All Might? How? He's nothing but bones...why is everything bad happening to me and the people I care about...? All Might...please...please...'

  You stared up at the screen with tears streaming down your face, and before you knew it, you, Midoriya, and Bakugo had screamed.

  "WIN, ALL MIGHT!!"