☁ 𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕦𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ☁

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER A MILLION READS!! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO DO A 1 MIL SPECIAL WHERE THE READER IS A VILLAIN, SO HERE YOU GO!!

  "Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead! It's time for us to recruit that boy you've told us so much about!"  

  You woke up to the familiar cheery chirping of a certain insane villain, their figure looming over you and casting a small shadow over your body. Your eyelids fluttered sleepily and your E/C eyes connected with golden, catlike ones. The eyes that belonged to your comrade, Toga Himiko. The girl grinned widely with the eye contact, peppering small kisses on your forehead.

  Your eyes lit up and you sat up quickly, almost bumping foreheads with Toga in the process. You turned to her and beamed, cheeks rosy and H/C hair sticking out in all directions from your nap.

  "Time to go see Kat!"

  "Jeez, snail-trail, you need to keep your voice down in here...you're gonna cause a commotion..." Dabi sighed, walking into the room and scratching at the back of his neck. You smiled sheepishly and gave him a thumbs up, although you were still practically bursting with excitement.

  You were part of the Vanguard Action Squad, a League of Villains-organized group composed of ten (now eleven including you) elite villains, each with a bounty and a rank hanging above their heads. In the squad, you and Toga were the youngest, and the most enthusiastic about your mission: to cause a ruckus at the training camp the young heroes of UA were staying at...and kidnapping one or more students.

  Your backstory was, by far, the least tragic. You had either been ostracized or praised for your quirk your entire life, ever since birth. Gas Puppeteer: a "villain's quirk" that could either mean victory for you...or possible death. All the high expectations people had for you finally shattered your psyche and bruised your ego, so you had ended up running away from home to join the League of Villains. Your family.

  "How long have you been keeping tabs on this kid for, Puppeteer...?" Dabi questioned slowly, eyeing you up and down. You giggled and hugged Toga, nuzzling her cheek.

  "That's a secret only Toga knows!"

  "I wish Y/N would keep tabs on me..." Shigaraki sighed, hugging his body as he trudged into the bar and sat down.

  "Ooh, can I say?! Can I say?!" Toga exclaimed, squeezing you tightly and bouncing up and down. You nodded enthusiastically and she squealed, golden eyes aflame with joy.

  "Over a year! Over a year full of hard labor and love!"

  "Aww, that's true love for ya, so cute! Ew, what a creepy thing to do!" Twice said, bouncing up and down with you two.

  You had first encountered Katsuki Bakugo when you were running from home, hanging out with a couple of boys who were smoking. He had caught your eye because, unlike them, he was not smoking, and he seemed more...mature. You slowed down your pace and walked behind them, tilting your head to get a better look at his face. One of the boys turned their head to look at you, an intrigued and mildly amused expression on his face.

  "Look at that, Bakugo, a cute little puppy's decided to follow us home."

  The ash-blonde turned his head, his crimson eyes boring into you with indifference and a bit of annoyance. For some reason, your cheeks flushed, and you gave the boys (mostly the blonde) a warm smile. The two boys behind him grinned back at you, stopping in their tracks and eyeing you somewhat flirtatiously.

  "Hey there, cutie. You lost? We can show you a good time if you're bored..." One of the boys said, smirking at you and attempting to wrap an arm around your shoulders. You recoiled with the contact, forcing a smile.

  "A-ah, sorry, uh, I'm not lost. I'm just...walkin' around."

  "Really? I think you're lost and you're just too embarrassed to admit it~" The other boy teased, tossing his cigarette on the ground and stomping on it as he walked towards you. You backed up against a wall, a disgusting, slimy feeling pooling at the pit of your stomach.

  "No no, I-I'm fine, really-"

  "You're a bad liar, Miss Angel Face~"

  "I-I really should get going-"

  "C'mon, lighten up, babe!"

  The blonde finally spoke up, an annoyed and sour expression painting his handsome face.

  "Oi, idiots, c'mon. You're wasting your fucking time."

  All the pressure, all the annoyances, all the emotional and mental pain you had to endure seemed to shatter a fragile part of you as they pestered you, and you snapped, flipping the closest boy around to pin him to the wall and secreting your quirk gas from your pores. The boy seemed to fall limp between your arms, although you could see the fear in his eyes. You glared icily into his eyes, yanking at the nearly invisible strings in your hand to bring him face-to-face with you. He cowered beneath you, shrinking back as you scowled at him.

  "I think that I made it pretty damn clear that I don't want anything to do with clusterfucks like you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be."

  You spat at his feet and removed your other hand from the wall, swiftly and angrily snipping your strings. Your vision swam with the action and you stumbled off, mind becoming hazy and your thoughts floating through your head like small clouds in the sky. The boys all stared at you, dumbfounded, until the blonde clicked his tongue and turned around.

  "You got what you fucking deserved, you dumbass. Told you to knock it off."

  Ever since that fateful day, you found yourself...stalking him. After you had met, a villain had attacked him, and you couldn't help but smile, admiring how cute he looked, helpless and weak.

  You wanted to admire his beauty more.

  "Ooh, look, look, he's waking up!" Toga whisper-yelled, eyes shining. 

  "Why don't you go greet him, Puppeteer?" Shigaraki murmured to you, letting go of the lock of your hair he was playing with. 

  You gasped with delight and quickly covered your face with the signature porcelain doll mask you always wore, attempting to dust yourself off. Bakugo stirred, groggily lifting his head and looking around. You tried to keep in a squeal, attempting to mask your excitement. The ash-blonde's blood red eyes landed on you, and you could feel your heart thumping and your cheeks heating up as you walked towards him. He growled and spat at your feet, malice and disgust twisting his features.

  "You villains make me fucking sick..."

  You beamed happily under your mask, blushing even more. Not only had he spat at your feet, he had talked to you! It was like a dream come true for you. You leaned in towards his face, giggling and lifting up his chin with your finger. Your crazed E/C eyes shone through the eyeholes of the mask, making Bakugo's blood run cold. You removed your mask, a large smile present on your now-exposed face as you pressed a small, soft kiss to his lips.

  "Nice to meet you once again, my darling Kat."