☁︎︎ 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕡 ☁︎︎

"So basically, I resign." You yawned, stretching your arms as you stood in front of the class. Everyone was taken aback, eyes wide.

"B-but why?" Kaminari asked, obvious confusion painting his features.

"Hm?" You said, tearing your eyes away from the bar lights on the ceiling.

"Why are you resigning, L/N?" Aizawa sighed, sipping a juice pouch. You hummed, tapping your chin.

"Don't know. Maybe because I'm mentally immature and get too easily distracted? Yeah, that's it. That's my reason!"

Bakugo scoffed, kicking his feet up onto his desk. "Hurry this shit up, already, I have better shit to do than wait for your ditzy ass to make a decision."

You laughed, shaking your head. "Impatient, impatient. Lemme see here." You scanned the room full of students, glancing around and raising a finger. "Eenie, meenie, minie, moe. Catch a villain by the toe. If he bites you, let him go. Eenie...meenie...minie..."

You swung your body around and pointed at Iida, grinning. "Moe!"

Iida looked surprised, but overjoyed nonetheless. "M-me?"

"Yeah! You looked like you really, really wanted the job, so why not give it to you?"

"L/N, that's actually a really good decision. Do you know what he did during the press invasion?" Yaoyorozu said, tilting her head. You blinked, then shook your head.

  "Of course she wouldn't, she's a stupid fucking bitch!" Bakugo scoffed, glaring at you.

  "Hey! Be nice!" Mina exclaimed, puffing out her cheeks. She turned to you, smiling. "Anyways, basically Iida got on top of an emergency exit sign and told everyone there was nothing to worry about!"

  "Emergency exit Iida!" Kirishima laughed, patting Iida on the shoulder.

"Alright, are we done now?" Aizawa sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You're going to participate in a rescue exercise for Basic Hero Training. Suit up, and head towards the bus once you're done. Don't take your time."

Everyone stood up, walking to the locker rooms. Mina, Yaoyorozu, and Uraraka walked towards you, smiling.

"Hiya, L/N! Wanna walk with us to the locker rooms?" Mina chirped, her black eyes sparkling. You smiled back, giving her a thumbs up.

"You bet."

You walked side by side with the girls to the locker rooms, laughing the whole way. Kirishima was walking next to Bakugo, staring at you.

"Hey, Bakugo? What's the deal with you and L/N?" He questioned, tearing his eyes away from you to look at Bakugo.

"Don't fucking talk to me like we're friends, Shitty Hair." Bakugo growled, eyes narrowing. "And there's no 'deal' with me and that fucking airhead."

"Aren't you guys friends? I saw you carrying her outside today!"

"That was because the shitty girl was getting in my way!" Bakugo snapped, face slightly flushing. "Shut up now or I'll kill you!"

Kirishima laughed and shrugged, Bakugo yelling at him as they entered the boys locker rooms. Meanwhile, you and your new friends were chatting away as you changed, and they were very interested in what you had to say.

"Do you really think that sheep came from the sky?" Mina said as she pulled on her boots, eyes wide.

"Mhm. Why else would they be white and fluffy? And aren't sheep mostly associated with clouds?" You whispered, your E/C eyes also wide. Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Jirou, Hagakure, and Mina all gasped.

"A-are they conspiring against us to take over the Earth?" Yaoyorozu said, her voice trembling. You shook your head, face serious.

"Their mission is...to give us cuddles."

The girls let out a breath of relief, relaxing. You smiled, snapping your yellow rubber gloves on. You were kind of happy that you made some friends, especially ones who would listen to your random thoughts.

"We should head to the buses now, Mr. Aizawa is probably waiting for us." Uraraka said, fixing her utility belt. You all nodded, starting to leave the locker room.

"L/N, L/N! You should sit next to me on the bus!" Mina exclaimed, eyes shining. You smiled at her, nodding.

"Yeah, for sure! Then we can talk about land sharks, and sheep, and snails!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Mina cheered, jumping up and down as you two boarded the bus. You sat down next to Aoyama, one of the people you had yet to talk to. Mina quickly took a seat next to you, humming merrily. The section of the bus you were in started chatting, and you immediately tuned out of reality, closing your eyes.

'Sheep are probably evil. Don't they eat paper and shit? Or maybe that's goats. I don't know anymore. Sheep are super fluffy, though. I wanna fall asleep on one. Come to think of it, Bakugo and Midoriya's hair is fluffy, too. I wonder if they would sandwich me in a cuddle one day.'

"L/N's quirk is pretty awesome, too!" Mina suddenly chirped, making you jolt from your slumber.

"I know! That's what I'm saying, L/N, Bakugo, and Todoroki's quirks are better suited for professionals than mine!" Kirishima exclaimed, leaning forward in his seat.

"While I can agree with the other two, Bakugo's always mad, so he wouldn't be too popular." Tsuyu deadpanned, making Bakugo shoot out of his seat, enraged.

  "What the hell did you just say?! I'll kick your ass!" He yelled, gripping onto the bus seat in front of him.

  "See what I mean?"

  "I mean, it's pretty amazing that everyone already knows that his personality is like rancid sewer water. We've only known each other for a short time, after all." Kaminari sighed, grinning. You giggled, making Bakugo turn his head sharply in your direction.

  "What's so fucking funny, gassy bitch?! And you, Sparky, what the hell is that supposed to mean?! I'll kill you!" Bakugo roared, a vein bulging on his forehead.

  "Settle down, we're here." Aizawa sighed, clearly frustrated.

  "Yes sir." You all said in unison, and with that you left the bus.