☁︎︎ 𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤 ☁︎︎

"Rest stop!"

  "Gotta pee, gotta pee..."

  "I'm hungry..."

  You looked around the cliff area, confused.

  "Wait, isn't this a rest stop? Where's Class B?"

  "P-pee..."

  "To say there's no ulterior motive would be a lie..." Aizawa mumbled, making heads turn his way.

"Heeey! Eraser! It's been a while!"

Your eyes flickered to a couple of adults, dressed as cats, and one small boy beside them.

"With sparkling eyes, we rock on!"

"Cute, cat, stinger!"

"We're the Wild, Wild...Pussycats!!"

"I'd like to introduce the professional heroes, the Pussycats."

Your eyes widened and sparkled, and you grabbed Bakugo's sleeve, shaking him back and forth. "They're kitties! Kitties! Katsuki, you should join their team so you can be named Kit-Katsuki at last!"

"Fuck off, Gas Bitch." Bakugo growled, plucking your arm off of him.

"I'm 18 at heart!" One of the women shouted, smacking Midoriya in the face with her paw. The other one pointed to a large mountain, smiling.

"The place you'll be staying is at the base of that mountain."

You gasped, paling. "That's so far!"

"It's 9:30 am right now...if you kick it into high gear, you'll arrive at about 12."

"Oh, hell no..."

"Let's go back!"

"To the bus!! Hurry!!"

"The kittens that don't make it before 12:30 won't be eating."

You all tried to rush back to the bus, but unfortunately, a ground-shattering earthquake flung all of you off of the cliff, and you started falling. The black-haired Pussycats leaned over the railing, grinning.

"Feel free to use your personalities in our domain as you see fit! You have three hours! Use your own feet to get to the facility! Through this...FOREST OF MAGIC BEASTS!!"

You landed on the ground, gawking at the large, lush forest in front of you. "M-Magic beasts? As in beasts that are magic?"

A giant creature suddenly appeared in front of you, opening its massive jaws.

"MAGIC BEAST!!"

"Welp, fuck this, I'm heading out." You grumbled, activating your quirk and forming wings. "Have fun."

"Oi, Gas Bitch, don't just take off by yourself!" Bakugo shouted, also activating his quirk.

"Y-Y/N, Kacchan, wait up!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"L/N, Bakugo, Midoriya, don't rush off so quickly!" Iida shouted.

"Oh." Todoroki said.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"Won't take over two hours, my ass..."

"I'm gonna starve to death..."

"My bad, I meant by our standards." Mandalay laughed, covering her mouth.

"So it was just to boast, huh..." Sato groaned, slumping over. "How obnoxious..."

"Hehehe, honestly I thought you'd take longer." Pixiebob giggled, also covering her mouth. "To have figured out my awakened Earth Beasts so quickly and easily...you guys are good, especially..."

She pointed to you, Bakugo, Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki, smiling. "You four...your lack of hesitation and indecisiveness...I take it that comes from the experiences you've acquired?"

She waved her arms in the air ferociously, shouting. "I'm anxious to see what'll become of you guys three years from now! I call dibs on the four boys right now!"

You frowned, clinging onto Bakugo. "You can't have Katsuki. He's my best friend, not yours!"

"Oi, I don't belong to nobody but myself!"

"Mandalay...was she always so hyper?"

"She's in a bit of a rush, being at the marrying age and all."

Your eyes widened, and you looked up at Bakugo. "Marry-"

"Speaking of marrying age-"

"DON'T SPEAK!!"

Midoriya sweatdropped, giving Pixiebob a weird look as he pointed at the small black-haired boy next to Pixiebob. "I've been wondering for a while...are one of you that child's mother?"

"Oh, no, that kid is my nephew. Kouta! Come say hi, you're gonna be living with them for the next week." Mandalay said, waving the boy over. Your eyes sparkled as the small boy walked over, and you rushed up to him, letting go of Bakugo and completely forgetting the events that had taken place.

"Hiya, kiddo! You're so cute! I'm Y/N L/N, anyways, do you like snails?"

The small boy blushed, shrinking back a bit. Mandalay grinned at you, putting a hand next to her mouth and starting to whisper. "He saw you at the sports festival and developed a little crush on you. He thinks you're cool!"

"Hah?" Bakugo shouted, eyes narrowing. Kaminari snickered, elbowing him.

"Bakugo, are you getting jealous over a kid?"

"Shut up! No one's jealous!"

You smiled brightly at Kouta, patting his head. "Nice to meetcha, Kouta! I hope we can get along!"

Kouta blushed even more, averting his eyes and nodding his head. "Yeah."

Midoriya stepped forward, smiling nervously. "Uh, my name's Midoriya, I'm studying at the Hero Studies at UA. Nice to meet you..."

Kouta's gaze hardened and, with lightning speed, he punched Midoriya straight in the balls. Midoriya wheezed in pain as Kouta walked away, Mandalay scolding him.

"I'm not gonna fuck around with a bunch of losers who wanna grow up to be corny ass heroes." He growled, glaring back at everyone.

"Fuck around?! How old are you?!"

"Kid thinks he's an adult." Bakugo chuckled, a smile on his face as you gaped at the once shy little boy.

"Reminds me of someone I know..." Todoroki said.

"Ah?! At least I don't keep all my emotions pent up like a certain someone!"

"Liar." Kaminari coughed.

"Calm down, Bakugo, it was a joke..."

"Enough chit chat. Go get your luggage from the bus." Aizawa sighed, starting to turn around. "Once you've settled into your rooms, grab dinner in the dining hall. After that, take a bath, kick back and unwind. The real deal starts tomorrow. Get a move on."