☁︎︎ 𝕡𝕠𝕡𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕤 ☁︎︎

"Hey, guys, I got some good stuff right here!" You announced, walking into the classroom with a box full of popsicles. Todoroki followed you, a red popsicle in his hand. Your classmates and teacher turned to look at you as you entered, confusion on their faces. Todoroki sat in his seat, licking his popsicle. You grinned at them and shoved your hand into the box, pulling out brightly colored popsicles. You went down each row, placing one onto each desk.

  "One for you, one for you, one for you, one for- oh, where's Bakugo, All Might and Midoriya?"

  "They all left already, I think." Kaminari piped up, putting a yellow popsicle into his mouth. You frowned as you placed a popsicle onto Mineta's desk, eyebrows furrowed. Well, that wasn't good. You had three popsicles with their names on them, waiting to be eaten.

  "Think I can catch them? Here, Mr. Aizawa, take one."

  "Maybe! Never know till you try, bro!" Kirishima said, grinning. "Thanks for the popsicle, by the way."

  You smiled at him, nodding. "No biggie. Well, I'mma try to catch up with them. See you guys later!"

  "Bye, L/N!" Your classmates called out to you as you ran out of the classroom, a mostly empty box in your hands. You rushed towards the gates, slowing down once you saw Midoriya and All Might heading back towards the school. You put your box under one arm, using your other arm to cup your hand around your mouth.

  "Hey, Midoriya, Mr. All Might! Want a popsicle?"

  Midoriya looked up at you, startled. All Might glanced at you, his smile slightly widening. You excitedly ran up to them, holding out your box. "Take one!"

  All Might smiled gratefully at you, his large hand reaching into the box to grab a red, white, and blue popsicle. "Thank you, young L/N! Be safe walking home!"

  You beamed at All Might as he walked away, then turned back to Midoriya, shaking the box slightly.

  "Want one? It's green, just like your hair!"

  "Y-yes, please! Thank you, L/N, you're so nice!" Midoriya exclaimed, face flushing as he reached in and pulled out a bright green popsicle. You giggled, eyes shining.

  "It's no problem, Midoriya! See you tomorrow!"

  "Y-yeah!" He called out, watching as you took off down the cement path leading to the gates. Maybe if you were lucky, you could find Bakugo.

  You practically sprinted through the gates, pausing and looking both ways before crossing the street. You looked up and down the sidewalk, squinting your eyes to see if you could spot Bakugo. You ran up the cement pathway, keeping your eyes wide open, and you spotted a familiar ash-blonde up ahead. You grinned, running faster to try to catch up with him.

  "Bakugo! Wait up!" You yelled, waving your free hand in front of you as you carried the box with your other hand. Bakugo seemed to ignore you, instead choosing to keep on walking. You huffed, almost right behind him, and slowed down your pace, now changing to a walk. You came up beside him, beaming and panting.

  "Hey, Bakugo!"

  Your smile faltered as you noticed his expression. He was scowling, eyes wet and puffy. Dried tear streaks were running down his face, and it seemed like he had been very, very upset. You frowned, eyebrows creasing.

  "What's wrong, Baku-"

  "Fuck off, you shitty idiot!" Bakugo snapped, turning his head and glaring at you. "I want nothing to do with you, leave me the fuck alone!"

  You were startled, but stayed silent, listening to his angry, heavy breathing. You felt sad for him. Whenever someone felt sad, you would feel sad, too. You simply sighed, pulling out a bright orange popsicle from your box.

  "This is my last one. You know, I was going to get one for myself, originally, but then I thought about you and all my other classmates, and how hard they've worked up until now." You held the popsicle out to him, eyes soft. "And popsicles always help me feel a little better when I'm feeling down. So, I think you deserve this."

  Bakugo's eyebrows furrowed, pursing his lips as he hesitantly took the popsicle from you. He unwrapped it, shoving it into his mouth to stop himself from crying again. No one had ever shown him this sort of kindness before. You smiled gently at him as he ate the icy treat, eyes twinkling. He glanced at you, eyes narrowing as he took the popsicle out of his mouth.

  "What are you looking at?"

  "You, stupid! I'm just happy that you took the popsicle from me." You giggled, lifting the box above your head and placing it on top of it like a hat. Bakugo scoffed, cheeks flushing.

  "I was just hungry, dumbass airhead, that's all."

  "Me too! Man, I wish I had a popsicle for myself now. Maybe I'll get a popsicle from my freezer when I get home. Or maybe ice cream-"

  "Shut the fuck up already."