☁︎ ︎𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕪 ☁︎︎

"What the heck?!"

"L/N. L/N!"

"Huh?" You said, snapping out of your trance.

  "You're standing in front of a whole crowd here!" Midoriya squeaked, eyes wide. You turned around, looking at what seemed to be a large mob of students from other classes. You grinned, giving them a peace sign.

  "Aah, you're right. Hiya."

  "They're crowding the exit! What are they here for?!" Mineta said, trembling. Bakugo clicked his tongue, stepping forward.

  "They're checking out their competition, idiot. They wanna see the guys who came through the villain attack. They're trying to see what we're like, you fucking dumbass."

  Bakugo leered at the crowd, scoffing. "It's pointless to try, so why don't you just fuck off, extras."

  "Don't call people you don't know 'extras' right off the bat!" Iida shouted, chopping the air. You giggled, putting your arms behind your head.

  "They look like a flock of sheep. Or is it a herd? I don't remember."

  "I came to see what you all were made of, true, but I didn't think you'd be this arrogant. Are all the kids in the Heroics Department like this?" A voice called out from the crowd. Bakugo made a noise, eye twitching. You squinted, trying to see who was speaking. A boy with fluffy purple hair and lavender eyes stepped forward, a hand placed on the back of his neck. "I'm a bit disillusioned, y'know."

  A dreamy look grew on your face as you stared at the boy's hair.

  'His hair looks like grape cotton candy. Now I'm hungry again. Maybe I can ask mom to take me to the store so I can get some? Hmm, but chips sound good, too. I'll probably end up getting both. I wonder if I can have a cuddle session with Midoriya, Bakugo, and that boy?'

  "...Hey, why don't I pull the rug out from under those 1-A kids while they're up on their high horses? Consider it a declaration of war." The boys voice faded back into your mind, and you broke out of your thoughts. War? You narrowed your eyes, staring at the purple-haired student.

  "My name is Y/N L/N, of the Department of Heroics. My quirk is Gas Puppeteer, where I can emit gas from the pores in my body to control people when they inhale it. Now, I would like to know what your quirk is since I told you mine."

  Your classmates were taken aback, eyes wide. They had never seen you so serious before. Did this guy end up pissing off the most carefree and cheerful student in the Hero Course? The tired looking boy stared at you for a second, before speaking.

  "I'm Hitoshi Shinsou. My quirk is Mind Control. I'm not gonna tell you how it works, you'll find that out on your own."

  "Shinsou." You said, eyes filled with determination. "I have a favor to ask of you if we beat you guys."

  "Depends on the favor." Shinsou hummed, narrowing his eyes. Bakugo stared at you two, a bit pissed that he was being ignored. You grabbed Shinsou's hands, mood lightening and your eyes sparkling.

  "I want to touch your hair!" You exclaimed, grinning widely. Everyone made a noise, surprised. Shinsou stared at you with wide eyes, taken aback. This girl, who he had just barely met, wanted to touch his hair as a prize? Who were you? He quickly composed himself, eyes once again narrowing.

  "Alright. If you beat us. If I beat you, then..." Shinsou placed a hand on your shoulder, a dark look on his face. "...you admit that 1-A is nothing but a bunch of shallow, arrogant losers."

  Everyone on your side gasped.

  "L-L/N, what did you just do?! Now if we lose, our pride will also be toast!" Kirishima exclaimed, eyes popping out of their sockets.

  "It doesn't matter." Bakugo said suddenly, glancing at Kirishima.

  "WHAAAT?!"

  Bakugo turned to the crowd once again, eyeing them calmly. "None of that matters once you're at the top."

  You stared at Bakugo as you let go of Shinsou's hands, a dreamy smile on your face. He really was cool. You turned back to Shinsou, closing your eyes.

  "Well, cotton candy- I mean Shinsou, best of luck to you."

  Shinsou nodded curtly at you, still baffled and slightly intrigued by you.

"Likewise, L/N."