☁︎︎ 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕪 ☁︎︎

Drew a fake mha anime screencap of y/n bc idk 😌💅✨

  "Katsuki, s-stop! That tickles!" You giggled as Bakugo pressed small butterfly kisses all over your face, lightly rubbing your noses together

"Katsuki, s-stop! That tickles!" You giggled as Bakugo pressed small butterfly kisses all over your face, lightly rubbing your noses together. He smushed your cheeks together, chuckling as he kissed your face.

  "Never, Gas Bitch."

  You laughed airily, draping your arms around his neck as he kissed your cheeks. "What if we get caught, dum-dum?"

  "I don't give a shit." Bakugo mumbled as he nuzzled your face, pressing a soft kiss on your lips. "I'm still gonna keep kissing you."

  "Hey, Bakugo! What're ya—" You heard someone say, then heard a chorus of surprised noises. You turned your head to see Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina, all staring at you two blankly. Bakugo clicked his tongue in annoyance and let go of your face, letting his hand snake down to yours.

"What the fuck do you assmunchers want?! I was in the middle of something!"

"Uhhh...we were gonna ask you where Y/N was, but, um, guess there's no need now!" Mina said, clapping her hands together and smiling awkwardly. Bakugo raised a brow, squeezing your hand.

"Why? You need her or something?"

"Yeah, uh, Todoroki wanted to see her."

Your eyes widened and you tilted your head, confused. "Todoroki? Why?"

"I dunno! He just said to meet him at the classroom!"

Bakugo gritted his teeth, scowling. He knew exactly why Todoroki wanted to see his girlfriend, and he wasn't about to let him take her away from him. Kirishima's eyes flickered over to the ash-blonde and he grinned, walking over to whisper in his ear.

"Don't worry, bro, just let her go to let him down easy. She's gonna reject him. Watch."

Bakugo glared at Kirishima, but seemed a bit more relaxed. He sighed in annoyance and let go of your hand, brushing his fingertips against yours. You looked up at him, surprised. Bakugo grumbled and ran a hand through his spiky hair, gaze softening.

"Go."

You smiled brightly at your boyfriend and nodded, quickly running off in the direction of 1-A. Your mind raced as you approached the classroom, excitement filling your heart.

'Does Todoroki have popsicles for me?! Am I gonna get another snail?! Is he gonna turn into a pony?! Oooh, that would be so cool! Todopony! I'm so excited! I wonder what he needs me for!'

You slid the door open, a broad smile on your face.

"Hiya, Todoroki!"

Todoroki turned to you, his gaze softening as he stared at you. "Hello, Y/N. How are you?"

"I'm doing good! What did you need me for?" You hummed, walking towards him. Todoroki's cheeks flushed slightly and he sighed, averting his eyes from you.

"I-I've never felt like this before. I don't know what to do about it."

"Felt like what?" You asked innocently, tilting your head as you hopped up onto a desk. You swung your legs back and forth, smiling. "You can tell me anything, Todo, we're friends!"

Todoroki's eyes flickered back to you and he pursed his lips, face reddening even more. "I...like you, Y/N."

You beamed, giving him a thumbs up. "I like you too, Todoroki!"

He sighed in relief, standing up and walking over to you. He cupped your face in his hands, smiling gently. "I'm so happy you feel the same way."

He leaned in towards your face, and your eyes widened. You dodged his lips, pulling your head away from his hands. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Todo, what're you doing?"

Todoroki blinked, stunned. "I-is this inappropriate? I thought we both had romantic attraction towards each other, so I just assumed..."

"Romantic attraction?" You said slowly, realization hitting you. Your mouth opened in an O and your gaze softened.

'Ohh, he likes me...? Like, love-likes me?'

You smiled pitifully at him, feeling guilty for not realizing what he had meant sooner. "I'm sorry, Todoroki, but I can't be with you. I already have someone I care about very much, and I love him a lot."

Todoroki let out a shaky exhale, eyes widening. "Y-you're...in love with someone else?"

You nodded, smiling as you kicked your feet back and forth. "I'm dating Katsuki. And, right now, I'm really, really happy with him! I love him a bunch, 'cause he treats me well and makes me smile! He means the world to me...I hope you can understand."

Todoroki stared down at the ground, sighing. "I see. Yes, I understand."

You hopped off of the desk, wrapping your arms around him. He let out a surprised noise, stiffening up.

"Can we still be friends, Todoroki? I really think you're a great guy, and I wanna still talk to you, and stuff." You mumbled, letting go of him. Todoroki stared down at you with a red face, nodding and smiling softly.

"Y-yes, I would like that very much."

You beamed at him, booping his nose. "That's great! Well, I'll see you later!"

"Y-yes, goodbye, Y/N."

You skipped out of the classroom, humming jovially, when you felt a pair of arms pull you backwards. You bumped into someone's chest, and looked up to see Bakugo, who was staring down at you. His face was bright red, and his lips were pursed.

"D-did you really mean all that? That lovey-dovey shit you said about me...?"

You smiled up at him, heart fluttering and cheeks growing rosy. "Of course I did, silly! I love you with all my heart!"

Bakugo grumbled, averting his eyes from you. You blinked, tilting your head. "What's wrong, Kit-Kat?"

"I...didn't like it when you hugged that Half-n-Half bastard..." Bakugo mumbled, face turning beet red. You giggled and turned your body to face him, wrapping your arms around his toned torso. He made a surprised noise as you nuzzled your face into his chest, humming contently.

"You know I love your hugs best, Kat."

Bakugo looked both ways, making sure no one was watching, and dipped his head, kissing the top of yours. He pulled away as he heard your muffled laugh, smiling softly.

"I love you, stupid."