☁︎︎ 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕤 ☁︎︎

You walked towards UA's front gates, bag lazily slung over your shoulder. You had your earbuds in, and were listening to music, but the shouts of various reporters drowned it out. You sighed, pulling them out of your ears and shoving them into your snail shaped bag. The reporters stared at you as you started to walk into school, eyes wide.

"Hey, kid! Can you give us some information on All Might?!" A female reporter shouted, shoving a mic into your face.

"I've got a scoop for you bastards. Shove it."

You turned your head to see a pissed off Bakugo flipping the crowd off, trudging past them. You snorted, covering your mouth. You composed yourself and turned back to the female reporter, smiling politely.

"No, but I can tell you about land sharks! Did you know-"

Bakugo grabbed your sleeve, dragging you with him past the gates. You blinked in surprise, waving at the baffled reporters.

"Bakugo, do you wanna know about land sharks?" You said, turning your head to look at the annoyed boy. He shot you a glare, gritting his teeth and releasing your sleeve.

"No, I don't give a flying fuck about land sharks. Shut up."

You pouted, following him inside your classroom. He practically rushed to his seat, trying desperately to get rid of you. You sat in your seat, stretching and yawning. Kirishima turned in his chair to face you.

"Bro, did you see the press here this morning?"

"Yeah, I was almost stuck in the middle of it." You sighed, rubbing your eyes. "It was wild. I was gonna tell them about land sharks, but then Bakugo dragged me away."

Kirishima laughed, flashing his sharp teeth. You stared at them, E/C eyes filled with wonder.

'Kirishima reminds me of a land shark, actually. He walks on land, has sharp teeth, and his hair is kinda like a fin. He's like a rock shark. That's kinda cool...I wanna be a rock shark.'

  "L/N is now class representative, and Yaoyorozu is deputy representative." Aizawa announced, making you startled out of your thoughts. You turned to the blackboard, staring at the ten tally marks you had next to your name. You grinned, pushing your H/C hair out of your face.

  "Damn, thanks guys."

  "Who the fuck voted for the gas bitch?!" Bakugo roared, slamming his fist on the desk. A vein pulsed in his temple, and he clenched his jaw. You giggled, nudging him.

  "C'mon, Bakugo, it's no big deal. It's only an election-"

  You were cut off by a small blast to your arm, and you yelped, quickly pulling your arm back. Bakugo glared at you venomously, scowling.

  "Don't. Fucking. Touch me."

  The lunch bell rang and you whimpered slightly, rubbing your arm. "That hurt. That wasn't very nice."

  Bakugo abruptly stood up, shoving his hands into his pockets. "I don't care. Don't talk to me."

  You frowned, watching as Bakugo and a few other students started to leave the classroom to go to the cafeteria. Why was he so difficult to befriend? You couldn't understand him.

  "You alright, L/N?" Kirishima asked, worry clouding his eyes as he stood up. You sighed, standing up as well.

  "I'm fine, but my feelings aren't." You pouted, puffing out your cheeks. "Bakugo's a meanie sometimes."

A lopsided grin grew on Kirishima's face, and he started to walk with you to the cafeteria. You started to daydream as you walked, eyes beginning to unfocus.

'I really wanna learn more about land sharks. Maybe I can get Kirishima to cosplay as one so I can get a better idea of what they look like? Better yet, we can make a whole habitat to simulate how land sharks live.'

You were abruptly shoved to the side, a flood of panicked students trying to exit the building. An alarm was blaring, and you grew confused, looking around for Kirishima. Did your thoughts about land sharks alert the government and make them kidnap Kirishima? Did you know too much?

"Get out of the way, extras!" Bakugo roared, roughly shoving past some students. Your eyes lit up and you started to run towards him, arms outstretched.

"Bakugo-!"

You tripped over someone's foot and fell face first on the ground, the wind getting knocked out of you. Dark colored gas was accidentally emitted from your body, and people started to panic even more. You could feel your lungs squeezing painfully, and you teared up. Bakugo glanced down at you, his eyes wide. You looked up at him, bottom lip trembling and salty liquid starting to flow down your cheeks.

"B-Bakugo..." You hiccuped, eyes shining with tears. At that moment, Bakugo felt something tug at his heart strings, and suddenly you were scooped up in his arms, crying.

"Stop fucking crying." He mumbled, eyebrows furrowing as he stared straight ahead. You whimpered, thin streams of tears still flowing down your face. Bakugo growled frustratedly, glaring down at you. "What will it take for your ass to stop crying?"

"I want you to call me Y/N from now on. Not gas bitch." You hiccuped, rubbing your eyes as he placed you on the ground outside. Bakugo rolled his eyes, grumbling.

"Fine, Y/N, now are you gonna stop crying like a little brat?"

"I just got the shit knocked out of me!" You exclaimed, still wiping the tears from your eyes. "Not my fault people can't pay attention to where they're going!"

  Bakugo growled at you, making you clamp your mouth shut.

  "Are you always this annoying?"

  "I prefer the term 'spacey'." You said, smiling. Bakugo scoffed, eyeing you before he turned around.

  "Let's go back inside. The alarms stopped going off."

  You giggled, sniffling.

  "Okay."