☁︎︎ 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕝 ☁︎︎

Everyone was fully dressed in their gym clothes, a bit nervous due to the pressure that was on them. You weren't paying any attention to what the teacher said to frighten them all, but all you knew is that if they were scared then you would be scared too, just so you wouldn't feel left out. You watched as Bakugo stepped up to the softball pitch, grasping a ball in his hand. Aizawa said something to him, to which he replied with another thing you couldn't hear. A bit of conversation was exchanged, which you tuned out because you didn't care, until you were suddenly snapped out of your daydreams by a large boom. Your eyes widened as the softball shot through the air, large clouds of smoke trailing it.

  "705.2 meters?!" A classmate of yours shouted, and everyone started to yell in amazement. Your eyes sparkled with admiration as you looked back over at Bakugo, who was smirking smugly. You wanted to have a quirk like his so badly. It would be perfect for roasting marshmallows, and getting rid of those annoying ants that always crawled into your room during the summer.

  "The student with the lowest score across all boards will be expelled." Your teacher suddenly said, making everyone gasp and shout in protest. He grinned darkly, staring at all of you. You were slightly taken aback, but shrugged it off. Oh well. If you were expelled you could always go to the next best school. "Welcome to the hero course at UA High!"

  The unspoken contest to see who would come out on top began, and since everyone else wanted to win, you did too. You had done all of the courses without your quirk, except for the softball toss. You were saving that one for last.

  "L/N." Mr. Aizawa called, beckoning you over to where he stood on the softball pitch. "Come over here and do the softball pitch."

  You smiled and nodded, scanning the students that were scattered around the PE grounds. Your eyes landed on a slightly chubby girl with brown hair, brown eyes and rosy cheeks, who had just finished the speed testing portion of the test. You noticed that she had practically floated across the course, and your eyes lit up as you approached her.

  "One moment, sir!" You called out to Aizawa, staring at the girl as you walked closer to her. You tapped her on the shoulder, making her turn around. You gave her a friendly smile, soft eyes sparkling. "Hiya! I'm Y/N L/N. I know you don't know me, but do you think I could borrow you for a sec so I can use my quirk for the softball throw? It won't take long, I promise!"

  The girl smiled, nodding. "I'm Ochako Uraraka. Of course! I don't mind!"

  You grinned and took her hand, gently pulling her along with you to the softball pitch. Aizawa quirked a brow at you, before taking out his phone, ready to start the calculations. You placed the softball in the palm of her hand, making her confused.

  "Go."

  You emitted the gas from your body, making Uraraka stiffen up. The strings had appeared in your hands, and you smiled softly at her.

  "I promise this won't hurt you at all."

  You raised your hand slightly, making Uraraka's arm raise up in a throwing position. You curled your fingers, making Uraraka's fingers do the same. The ball became weightless in her hand, and you smiled, flicking your wrist. She threw the ball into the air, and it shot out of her hand into the sky, not sinking or landing. Everyone's jaws dropped as you made a snipping motion with your hands and Aizawa showed your score.

  "You got infinity too?!"

  Everyone crowded around you as you stumbled backwards, staring dazedly out into the sky and holding your head. They chattered excitedly, amazed by what had just happened. You grinned at them all, face red from the compliments they gave you.

  "Bro, that was awesome! I can't believe I finally got to see your quirk in action!" Kirishima exclaimed, eyes shining.

  "G-good job, L/N, that was incredible!" Midoriya squeaked, his large green eyes also shining. You smiled dreamily at both boys as you felt your consciousness slip away, and you turned around to face Bakugo, who had been among some of the students who had been standing behind you.

  "Oh, to be a snail..." You hummed, then promptly fell on top of the ash-blonde, unconscious.