☁︎︎ 𝟠-𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝 ☁︎︎

"As I mentioned yesterday, our first objective will be earning 'provisional hero licenses' for you all." Aizawa said, leaning over his desk.

"Yes, sir!"

You turned to Bakugo as Aizawa continued to talk, grinning.

"Are you excited? Cause I am." You whispered, eyes shining. Bakugo scoffed, blushing slightly.

"It's not that big of a deal."

"You're crazy!" You gasped, laughing slightly and pushing him. Aizawa coughed, staring at the two of you, causing you both to look up front, faces red with embarrassment.

"And that is why, from today onwards, we'll be having each of you come up with at least two of...your very own...

"SPECIAL MOVES!" Your teachers shouted, bursting into the room. Everyone cheered, excitement filling their hearts and minds. You grinned, eyes shining.

'My very own cool moves.'

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"Buwahhhhh, every day has been so hard..."

"They weren't joking when they said it was a bootcamp, huh."

"We've got less than a week left, though."

You and the girls sat in the common room, relaxing after your long day of training. You yawned, leaning your head back on Mina's lap as she put your hair into a small ponytail. For some reason, you couldn't stop thinking about how cool Bakugo looked in his hero outfit today, and how awesome his AP Shot was.

"Yaomomo, how's your special move coming along?"

"Mmm...I know what I'm going for, but my body can't quite pull it off, yet. I just have to strengthen my quirk a bit more."

"Tsuyu, what about you?"

"I'm in the process of completing a more frog-like technique. I bet you'll be surprised, Toru."

"How about you, Y/N?"

You stared into space, slurping from your empty juice pouch.

"Y/N?"

"Hm?" You said, blinking and looking at everyone.

"How's your special move going?"

"Uh, it's going pretty well. I've learned how to conserve more oxygen, and now I can form gas bombs and be able to physically throw them."

"That's so cool! But...you seem more spacey than usual. You alright?"

"Aah, I'm fine, just a little...how do I put it...it's like, my heart is pounding and my face gets really red." You sighed, leaning forward as Mina finished tying your hair.

"You're in love."

You spluttered, face flushing. "Say what now?"

"Who's the lucky guy? Is it Todoroki? Midoriya? Kirishima? Kaminari? Or could it be..." Hagakure leaned forward. "...Bakugo?"

You laughed nervously, turning an unflattering shade of crimson.

"Your face confirms everything we need to know!" Mina squealed, pulling at your cheeks. "So cute! I mean, I already knew you did, but you've really fallen now, huh?!"

"Aah, so that's it...I'm in love with him, huh..." You sighed, placing your head in your hands. The girls stared at you, grins on their faces.

"Y'know, Y/N, I have a feeling that Bakugo might have a soft spot for you." Uraraka giggled, eyes sparkling. "Everyone always catches him staring at you, and he seems to get super jealous whenever you talk to other guys."

"Nah, he's probably just mad because he thinks I'm stealing his friends, or something."

"You never know until you confess." Tsuyu croaked, grinning. You turned red once again, burying your face in your knees.

"But that's so embarrassing..."

"C'mon, Y/N, you only live once! And if he rejects you, so what? His loss! Loser!" Mina chirped, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. You laughed, raising your head up slightly. Your phone buzzed, and you slid it out of your pocket, staring at the screen.

1 new message from Kit-Katsuki:

i'm bored. what're you doing. |

Mina glanced down at your phone, then gasped, waving everyone over. "He texted her! He's totally into you!"

You giggled a bit, cheeks flushing, and turned on your camera, holding it out in front of you. "Everyone smile!"

You all posed, beaming, and you snapped a photo, quickly sending it to Bakugo and typing back.

| with my girls 😎 wbu lmao

forced to hang out with a bunch of fucking losers. also you're gay |

| >:0

let's play 8 ball or something, i'm bored as fuck. |

| but my girlssss hshhddhjdjdj

i miss you. come kiss meshdheheuhdheujHahshekwk |

You dropped your phone, face burning. "What the fuck. What the fuck."

Mina and the other girls squealed, until your phone dinged again.

1 new message from Kit-Katsuki:

fucking sparky took my goddamn fucking shitty phone. ignore that. but play 8 ball with me. |

You groaned, contemplating on whether or not to ignore your friends just so you could play 8-Ball with your crush. Mina grinned at you, ruffling your hair.

"C'mon, girl, you can hang out with us while playing 8-Ball! Don't leave your poor husband waiting!"

"Shut up!" You laughed, covering your face. You smiled down at your phone, quickly typing a response.

| oki, but imma beat you 😤👊

cocky, aren't you? we'll see about that. |