☁︎ ︎𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 ☁︎︎

You watched the fight ensue between All Might and All for One on screen, sobs racking your body. Your friends all stared at the screen, entranced but horrified. Bakugo glanced at you as you wiped your eyes, hiccuping. He gritted his teeth, conflicted on whether he should comfort you or not.

  'Shit, she's been through a lot...but she's gonna think I'm a creep, or something. I cant stand looking at her...she's so pathetic...'

  You looked over at Bakugo, eyes shining with tears. "Is...is All Might gonna win?"

  Bakugo's heart clenched tightly, and he took in a sharp breath.

  'Fuck it.'

  Bakugo grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours. Your eyes widened and you looked up at him, a blush covering your face. He stared up at the screen, gaze hardening as he squeezed your hand.

  "All Might always wins."

  You got choked up, and squeezed back, smiling.

  "Thanks, Katsuki."

  Everyone in the crowd screamed, desperately trying to cheer on All Might as he fought All for One. You looked back at the screen, eyes widening as you saw All Might deal a final blow to the villain. More hot tears fell out of your eyes, and you felt your heart tighten as All Might raised a fist in the air. The crowd of people, including you and your friends, started to scream with joy.

  "ALL MIGHT!!"

  "The villain's not moving!! It's a victory!! All Might!! He is victorious!! He's still standing!!"

  You shouted, jumping up and down as you held onto Bakugo's hand.

  "He won!! Katsuki, he did it!!"

  Bakugo just stared up at the screen, a wistful look in his eyes as All Might pointed at the screen, staring right into the camera.

  "You're next."

  ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

  "There is absolutely, positively, 100% no way my Y/N is going back to UA. No way." Your mother said bluntly, folding one leg across her other. Your eyes widened and you turned your head to face her, eyes filled with confusion.

  "B-But mom, why?"

  "I'm sure you can understand my concerns with having her return back to school, All Might and Eraserhead." Your mom said, ignoring you. Your eyebrows furrowed and you frowned, huffing and crossing your arms. All Might glanced at you, before turning back to your mother.

  "I certainly can, but your daughter has worked extremely hard to get to where she is right now. Even when she struggles with her inner thoughts, she still perseveres through everything."

  "I don't feel comfortable with having her live at UA. Who knows when another villain attack will happen? And from what I heard, Tomura Shigaraki is targeting my daughter to keep for himself. I don't plan on having my child marry a villain."

  "Mom!" You snapped, making everyone's eyes widen and heads turn to you. Your mother blinked, surprised. You had never yelled at anyone before, let alone talk back. Your eyes welled up with tears, and you pursed your lips. "I've been working my butt off trying to become a hero. I've been studying harder, and I even faced off against villains all by myself. I want to become a hero, mom, so please..."

  You bowed your head, gripping your sweatpants tightly. Tears fell from your eyes, dripping onto the grey material.

  "...Please let me stay with the people I care about."

Your mother's gaze softened, and she hugged you tightly, petting your hair.

"Alright. Alright." She whispered, heart clenching. She turned back to the two teachers, eyes narrowing. "She can stay in the dorms. But if I find out that anything's happened to her, she's never going back there again."

"Understandable. Thank you, Mrs. L/N." Aizawa said, bowing as he stood up. All !ight stood up as well, giving you a small smile.

  "We look forward to you returning, Y/N L/N."

  You smiled up at All Might as you hugged your mother, eyes shining.

  "Me too, All Might."