☁︎ 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕟 𝕤𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕤 ☁︎︎

"You guys are all dropping out of the tournament? Why?" You asked your teammates, tilting your head.

"They're all too powerful for us. Maybe you can take them on, but we can't. Did you even see how that Bakugo kid shattered my shield like it was nothing?" Tsuburaba sighed, shaking his head. Monoma smiled at you, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"We wish you the best of luck, Princess L/N."

You smiled back at Monoma, taking his hand and kissing it. "Thank you, my king."

  Monoma's face flushed and he turned away from you, grinning. His friends and him started to walk away, and you saw Monoma jump into the air joyfully. "She called me her king!"

You giggled, turning to the tournament pairing board. You saw that you weren't up there, and frowned, turning to Midnight. "Hey, why aren't I up there?"

"You'll face whoever beats the rest of the students, since you're in the lead! You also need to rest, the staff is aware of the major effect your quirk has on your body." Midnight exclaimed, and handed you an inhaler. "You should take this, i was instructed by All Might to give this to you."

You smiled gratefully at her, taking the small box shaped object. You walked up towards the bleachers, sitting down next to someone and sighing.

"Man, I'm so tired. I wonder if they've already created charging machines for humans?"

"Honestly, wouldn't even be surprised. I mean, there's already hotels that are shaped like fuckin' capsules."

You turned your head to face the person who had responded to you, and you grinned. He was a boy with black hair and steel gray eyes, a blue and white patterned headband wrapped around his head. The boy grinned back, extending his hand.

"Yosetsu Awase."

You took his hand, giving it a soft shake. "Y/N L/N, nice to meet ya."

"You're the girl who blasted into the arena on a robot, right?" Awase chuckled, eyes twinkling with amusement. Your chest swelled up with pride, and you beamed, nodding your head.

"He's not just any robot, he's Edgar! I'm still sad that I can't see him again."

"Edgar was pretty cool out there. So were you."

"Why, thank you, good sir." You giggled, eyes sparkling. Awase blushed a bit, scratching his cheek.

"You like snails, right?"

"I don't just like snails, I love them!" You exclaimed, leaning back in your seat. "Man, if only I could have a giant pet snail! Then I could ride on it all day long!"

  "Snails are pretty cool." Awase agreed as he leaned towards you, his eyes wide with wonder. "But have you seen worms?"

  "Worms are icky." You said bluntly, making Awase choke on air. "They're too slimy, and they wiggle around too much. The only worms I'll accept are glow worms."

  "W-worms aren't icky! They help our environment! Plus, snails and worms are both mollusks...I think..."

  You giggled, stretching your arms. "Alright, I'll give worms a try."

  Awase grinned, fixing his headband. "You'd better."

  You closed your eyes, starting to doze off. Awase stared at you for a while, before shaking his head and averting his eyes, blushing.

  "I'll just wake her up when it's her turn."

  Bakugo walked past the two of you, the sight of you sleeping near yet another boy catching his eye. And not in a good way. He gritted his teeth, shooting you two a deadly glare. Kirishima stared at Bakugo as he approached the pitch, eyebrows furrowing.

  "You good, Bakugo?"

  "I'm gonna beat that ditzy bitch so bad that she'll be crying for weeks." Bakugo snapped, red eyes filled with determination and rage. Kirishima glanced over at you and Awase. You had tipped over, and were now resting on a blushing Awase's shoulder. His eyes widened and he gasped, making Bakugo whirl back around. His eyes widened and he again felt something weird stab his heart. He growled loudly, stomping over to you and Awase.

  "B-Bakugo, wait!" Kirishima shouted, worried.

  "Oi! Headband bastard!" Bakugo yelled, slamming a hand in between you. Awase jumped slightly, looking up at the irritated boy. "Stop touching that gassy idiot!"

  "Why?" Awase said calmly, narrowing his eyes. "You guys aren't dating or anything, are you? And keep it down, idiot, she's trying to sleep."

  Bakugo struggled to speak, his teeth grinding together. Why did he want Awase to stop touching you?

  "J-just don't fucking touch her!" He snapped, then spun on his heel and stormed away. Awase stared at Bakugo, clicking his tongue, then looked back down at you, his eyes softening.

  "Man, he almost woke you up. You really have a weird effect on people, huh?"