☁︎ ︎𝕡𝕚𝕫𝕫𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 ☁︎︎

The villain, Twice, removed Bakugo's bindings, muttering a heartfelt apology to him. Bakugo rubbed his wrists as Shigaraki approached him, an unusually calm expression on his usually angry face. Suddenly, Bakugo slammed his hand into Shigaraki's mask, exploding it. Your eyes widened and you grinned, giggling.

"I stayed quiet and listened to you blabbering on and on! Idiots don't know how to summarize things so they go on forever. Even an airheaded idiot like Y/N can talk faster than you! Basically, 'we want to make people hate us, so join us please!' Right?! It's pointless." Bakugo shouted, glaring at the villains. Shigaraki stumbled backwards, his mask falling off of his face. Bakugo smirked, gaze intense as smoke poured from his hand.

"I've been won over by the way All Might looks when he wins."

Your eyes widened and you could feel your heart pounding in your chest, making your cheeks flush.

'Bakugo is...so cool!'

"You all can say what you want, but...nothing can change my mind about that." Bakugo growled, still smiling ferociously. Shigaraki glanced down at the hand on the floor, eyes wide.

"Father..."

Bakugo stood up, leering. "THAT'S HOW IT IS, YOU SHITHEAD ALLIANCE! I'M TELLING YOU NOW, MY COMBAT AUTHORIZATIONS HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED!"

"K-Katsuki, stop..." You whispered, fear settling in your heart as you glanced at Shigaraki. The villain seemed...like he was boiling in rage.

"He understands exactly what position he's in...what a clever boy!"

"Let's stab him!"

"No, he's probably just an idiot. You should listen to your friend, explosion boy."

"If that were really the case, he could have at least pretended to be won over...he messed up."

"I'm not the type to lie about things I don't wanna do. I also have no desire to stick around in this shit-hole, and neither does my friend." Bakugo growled, curling his fingers. You looked at him, eyes filled with admiration. But also fear.

"Shigaraki Kitamura, no! Restrain yourself!" The smokey purple man shouted, outstretching a hand. Shigaraki whipped his head towards Bakugo, eyes wide with rage.

"Stay out of this, you guys! This one is..."

He picked up his hand off of the ground, then stared at it. He placed it back on his face calmly.

"An important piece. If possible I would have liked for you to hear me out... I thought that maybe you could understand..."

  "No chance." Bakugo scoffed, red eyes gleaming. Shigaraki turned to you, outstretching his hand.

  "Then, Y/N L/N. Will you join us? I will treat you like a queen, and you would be treated with the utmost respect from every person you see before you."

  Your eyes widened and you pointed to yourself, blinking.

  "You're talking to me?"

  Shigaraki nodded, his red eyes shining from behind the mask. "All you have to do is say yes."

  "She won't have anything to fucking do with you!" Bakugo yelled, clenching his fists. Shigaraki turned to Bakugo, coldly staring at him.

  "I asked Y/N for an answer, not you, boy."

  "I'm sorry, but you're telling me that you're serious? After kidnapping me, attacking my friends, and stalking me you want me to be your queen? Not a chance, buddy." You hummed, shaking your head. "Plus, you're probably older than me, anyways, and I don't mess with that pedophile shit."

  "What a shame." Shigaraki sighed, bowing his head. "Then I've got no choice. The heroes say they're carrying out an investigation...we don't have the time to leisurely persuade you."

  He looked up at the ceiling, eyes wide. "Master, lend me your strength..."

  "Master? You mean you're not the final boss? What a buzzkill." Bakugo laughed mockingly, relieved that you didn't agree to Shigaraki's offer.

  "Black Mist, Complex, knock them out. To be this stubborn, I'm actually kind of impressed. At least sweet Y/N was kind enough not to continuously degrade me."

  "If you want me to listen, then get on your knees and beg!" Bakugo shouted, eyes wide.

  'Huh? Didn't he say that to me before?' You thought, but shook your head to clear your thoughts and paid attention to what was happening.

  "Hello, I'm here with the pizza you ordered!" A voice from the door behind you said, and you whirled around, eyes shining.

  "Pizza?"

  All Might smashed through the door and wall, causing debris to fly everywhere. Heroes rushed into the building, ready to fight. You grinned, eyes sparkling even more now.

  "Even better!"