☁︎︎ 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕜𝕠𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕤 ☁︎︎

AAAAA GUYS TYSM FOR OVER 60k READS!! I've decided to make a few more chapters for this book that are based on Y/N and Bakugo's relationship, "special chapters", so please enjoy! :)

"Uh, Bakugo? Aren't you a little too close to Y/N?"

  "Hah?" Bakugo snapped as he fed you rice, chopsticks clenched in between his fingers. You were currently snuggled up close to Bakugo at the lunch table you usually sat at, and your friends were gawking at you. Kaminari gulped, sweating.

  "I-I said, aren't you a little too close to Y/N?"

  "The fuck? We're at a perfectly fine distance from each other, Sparky, mind your own business."

  "Chill out, Katsuki, it's okay." You giggled, wrapping your arms around him as he fed you another bite of rice. Kirishima spat out his drink, eyes wide.

  "Y-Y/N, bro, are you...hugging him? And is he...not...mad...?"

  "Why the fuck would I be mad, Shitty Hair?" Bakugo barked, draping an arm around your shoulders. You turned red, smiling happily as you nuzzled your face into his side.

  "Okay, I'm so confused. What is going on here?" Sero said slowly, gesturing to both of you.

  "Oh my god, you guys are like, soooo dumb! They're obviously dating!" Mina exclaimed, making heads turn. The chatter in the lunchroom silenced, and now everyone's eyes were on you. Your face turned crimson and you pursed your lips.

  'Uhh...this is awkward. Why is everyone staring at us? Am I like, dissociating again? Um, please stop staring at us.'

  "They're WHAT?!" Monoma screeched as he dropped his lunchtray, making you jump and snap out of your thoughts. Bakugo clicked his tongue, crossing his legs.

  "Yeah, so what? You got a problem?"

  "I have a major problem! Why is Y/N dating you and not ME?!"

  "Because I'm better than you."

  "THAT'S NOT TRUE!! TELL HIM THAT'S NOT TRUE, Y/N, I'M YOUR KING, REMEMBER?!"

  You looked up at Monoma, who was obviously upset. You frowned, gaze softening.

  "I'm sorry, my king, but I've found my Prince Charming."

  And with that, Monoma foamed at the mouth, promptly fainting.

  "You're fucking cheesy, Gas Bitch." Bakugo grumbled, pulling you in closer to him. The whole table still gaped at the odd sight before them, not believing their eyes. You giggled and swung your legs on top of his, now sitting on his lap.

  "But I'm your cheesy Gas Bitch. Wait, no, I'm Snail."

  "You're a dumbass, that's what you are." Bakugo snorted, kissing the top of your head. "But I love you, or whatever."

  "I am going to cry." Kaminari deadpanned, face blank. Suddenly his expression changed into one of rage, and he slammed his hands onto the table as he stood up. "WHAT THE HELL, BAKUGO, YOU PULLED A GIRL BEFORE ME?! I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU!!"

  "I'm just better than you, and I'm not desperate." Bakugo scoffed, giving him a thumbs down.

  "Hate to say this, Bakubro, but you were a major simp for Y/N throughout this whole year." Kirishima said bluntly, making Bakugo choke on air. His cheeks flushed and he growled, eyes narrowing.

  "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?! HAH?!"

  The whole table erupted into teasing chatter, and you laughed softly, squeezing Bakugo tightly as he yelled at your friends.

  'Bakugo's so cool...I'm so happy to be his girlfriend. Wait...OH MY GOD! Now I can do all those things with him I talked about before! We can cuddle, and watch clouds, and play with snails...hmm...what else can we do? Oh! We can talk about random things, like pandas and koalas, and maybe even polar bears! Only the baby ones, though, the big ones are scary...'

  "Y/N!!"

  "Hm?" You hummed, fading away from your thoughts. Bakugo scoffed as he glared down at you, getting up from his seat.

  "I've been trying to get your fucking attention for five minutes now. The bell rang. Let's go."

  You beamed up at your boyfriend as you stood up, eyes sparkling. "Okay, Kit-Kat!"

  "Don't fucking call me that..." Bakugo grumbled, cheeks flushing. "And, uh, I'm comin' over to your dorm today, so we're gonna walk together, got it?"

  "Really?!" You exclaimed, eyes glimmering. "Wait! Let's do stuff together while I'm there! Like play with my snails, and cuddle, and-"

  "Alright, idiot, fine." Bakugo chuckled, entangling his fingers with yours as you started to walk. You grinned up at him, closing your eyes as your cheeks grew rosier.

  "I love you, Katsuki."

  Bakugo glanced down at you, a faint smile on his face.

  "I love you too, dumbass."