~THREE~

From that day onwards a new chapter began and we started hanging out like friends but I somehow developed a crush on him. I was scared what if he doesn't like me in the way I do. We used to meet at weekends and on normal days he used to come my college to pick me and sometimes drop too. In a very short period we became really good friends but I knew it was always something more than that.

When he left after a month it was hell difficult for me. I used to be lost all the time and avoided going anywhere except my college. We used to talk on phone and face time too but still I felt alone for some reason and that when I realised I was deeply in love with this man. He cared for me a lot. So one day I decided to tell him by visiting him in LA. When I confessed my feelings he was so happy and told me that he loved me since the first time he saw and I was shock but happy too.

Even though we live very far from each other but Lorcan cares and loves me a lot and yeah he is too possessive over me that sometimes we argue over it but ends up him kissing the breath out of me. He always does that because according to my extremely intelligent boyfriend I look super hot when I'm angry and that turns him on.

The only problem in our relationship is he wants me with him all the time like hell is it even possible? He thinks I'm not safe in London and should move back to LA with him. Ofcourse which is quite difficult as I haven't told my dad about Lorcan and besides it I like in here very much. I want to tell my dad asap, I just hope he don't create a scene because of our age difference yeah Lorcan and I have 15 years gap. At first cassey wasn't too pleased with it but then I made her understand how much I love and need him. So right now it's complicated.

"Si! I'm so sorry babes" cassey came and sat on other chair.

"No worries Cassey I would've went alone for Shopping" I faked a laugh.

"No you wouldn't Si right? You love me a lot to do that" she said with her stupid smirk.

"Believe me bitch I would have went alone" I said folding my hands.

"No Si don't say like that!" she said making some faces and faking as if she is really hurt, drama!

"Stop it now" I said and we both burst out laughing

"But you love me right?" She asked making puppy face.

"Yeah I do" I said and she smiled big

She ordered cappuccino for herself and I already had my drink.

"So what you decided?" cassey asked suddenly which made me look at her.

Few days back Lorcan called me and sounded very panicked, he was continuously calling my name and asking me to come. I calmed him down first and asked what happened. He said he had a nightmare and it was about me getting into a car accident. He was almost on verge of crying but I calmed him somehow. My heart broke to hear his voice in pain and the way he was stuttering . From that day I'm conflicting with myself what to do.

But now I came to a conclusion, I can't see the man I love beyond everything in pain. He always sounds sad while talking on phone all he asks is for one thing and that is me.

"Yes" I said and she straighten her position keeping her cup down.

"What?" She asked in a serious tone. I know she won't like me moving at all but I don't have any option.

"I'm moving LA" I said and she gave a sad smile. Godd why this has to be so difficult!

"I'm happy and respect your decision you made the right choice Si" she said and I can see her sadness.

"Thank you and I'm so sorry Cassey" now I was too going to cry, it's hard leaving your bestfriend.

"No Sierra it's okay, that man loves you more than anything I've seen it in his eyes. He deserves to be happy and his happiness lies in you and how come we forget your great dad, he's gonna throw a party when he comes to know his princess is finally coming back" she said and I giggled when she mentioned my dad.

"Next week is Lorcan's birthday I wanna surprise him with my arrival" I told her

"Awesome then! buy something nice for him as a gift" she suggested and quickly took her phone and started scrolling over it, definitely she has opened some shopping site.

"No I don't want to buy anything I want to make something for him" I said and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"But why? Buy him a branded watch I'm sure he'll love it" she said

"He has many watches and almost of every brand" I said. Yeah I've seen his closet and trust me it's double the size of mine and everything he has there is black, grey, white and blue.

"Okay so what will you make?" She asked and I smiled.

"I've already started on it" I smirked.

"Bitch you didn't tell me!" she whined and I rolled my eyes

"It's not finished yet" I told her and she huffed

"Okay let's get going now" she said a bit annoyed and I chuckled dragging her out.

We payed the bill and went to the mall. Although shopping is my favourite thing but it's hell tiring. Our both hands were occupied with bags. We decided to stop and go home. We came home and decided to unpack the stuff we brought tomorrow. Cassey ordered pizza, we ate it and she went to sleep. I took a shower and put my pajamas and bra on. I sleep only in that. I decided to face time Lorcan instead of calling. I took a quick glance at myself fixing my hair in mirror and slept on my stomach and took a pillow to support my face. I kept the laptop in front, he picked and his handsome face came in the sight.

"Hi baby" he said with his usual mind blowing smile. He was in his office looking tired but hot as ever.

"Hi Lorryyy" I teased and he laughed making me smile too.

"I don't like nicknames you know right?" I rolled my eyes over his statement.

"But I love giving you nicknames" I told and that made him smile softly.

"I know baby but it sounds girly" he made a weird face.

"It's cute" I said and he giggled

"So how was your shopping?" he asked but I couldn't hear properly as my eyes started to close slowly but I blinked and tried to open them because I wanted to talk with him as I miss him very much especially at nights.

"Bambina are you tired? Do you want to sleep?" he asked and his voice is so gentle as if I'm really a small baby.

"Uh no I'm not tired at all it just I'm little..." I kept my palm on my mouth as I yawn and blinked my eyes once more.

"Sleepy" he completed my sentence and I nodded.

"Yeah but I don't want to sleep I want to talk with you" I pouted and again felt my vision getting blur but I managed to get back again

"But I don't want my princess to stay awake for me" he said and I gave a tired smile

"I love you Lorcan" I said and hold the laptop placing a kiss on screen, I heard him say something but my mind was dizzing from the sleep and soon darkness consumed me...