~THIRTY- SEVEN~

Sierra's P.O.V

I humed closing my eyes and ran my fingers in his silky locks, I smiled "i think it's time we should go and have breakfast" I told him and instead of pulling back he tightened his hold on the exposed skin of my waist and sucked hard before placing a kiss on my neck "but my breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert everything is here right on my lap, why do I need to go somewhere when I can just eat you babygirl" he said huskily nuzzling his face there "no Lorcan, I've to go office and you too so leave me now and get up" I told him pulling his face back.

He's eyes were full with need when he looked at me "please baby, don't say no" he mumbled and pulled the sleeve of my dress down which made my right boob come out "no bra?" he smirked squeezing the nipple between his fingers, I shivered a little. He stick out his tongue looking at me and flicked the pink bud with it's tip taking my boob in his mouth, the warmth of his mouth was overwhelming "Lorcan" i placed my hand on his cheek while he sucked there harder making me want to close my eyes and let him just take me right here.

He kneaded the other breast, twisting the nipple and grazed on my skin till he wasn't satisfied. It was pleasurable and for few seconds I got lost in that and let him devour how much he wanted.

When he removed his mouth from there, there were red and brown marks on my neck and breast, the dress being too deep everything was exposed. I huffed inwardly, to hide those marks it'll require makeup all over my neck which is very time consuming plus yesterdays hickeys were still not gone properly.

I looked down "I've to go office Lorcan, i don't have time to cover up this" i whined pulling my sleeves back and got up from his lap.

"I'll do it, give me whatever you apply on it to cover them" he said looking at my marks, I shook my head at him "You won't be able to do it and those are very dark, it won't go like that" I said

He smiled at me "You have no idea how beautiful they look on you tesoro" he said caressing my neck with the back of his hand.

"Yeah but at work places it doesn't look good, would you like to go with a hickey to your office?" i asked randomly "I don't think there will be any problem" he said

"Oh really?" I asked, he smiled "ofcourse"

"Let's see when I'll give you a hickey but for now I've to think something for this" i told pouting "You're going wearing this?" he asked.

I frowned looking at my dress and shrugged "yeah, why?"

"Don't you think it's too much revealing" he said wriggling his eyebrows "like if you even move a little your breasts could be seen and you're not even wearing a bra so it's kinda not fitting well with me, I mean it's little open" he said reluctantly.

I just stared at him and then gave a fake smile "The dress is like that only my love, bra isn't required for such dresses and besides that it's very comfy and isn't it looking nice on me?" i stood fixing the dress properly and showing him.

"Yeah sweetheart you look gorgeous in whatever you wear but just it's bit open and you know it's not appropriate to show this much, I'll suggest you to wear something else for office" he mumbled not sure.

I smiled lovingly at him "And I don't need any suggestions baby" I cooed bending down and kissed his lips. Yeah that was sweetest type of being straight plus rude but that's how I am and he's pretty much aware of my free nature but still here he is acting like this.

He made a stern face "okay I'll be straight, I'm not liking that you're going to wear this to your office because I fucking hate it when men's stare at you in the wrong way, boys your age especially" he said