~TWENTY- EIGHT~

Sierra's P.O.V

"You're looking gorgeous amore" i turned my head to find Lorcan leaning on the door frame with his arms folded. I quickly ran a gaze over his body and damn this man is epitome of hotness.

But I wasn't going to compliment him at all because I was still a little mad on him for having a bar room in our house. He has one in his mansion too and that to inside his bedroom but that's fine as there he has to work all day and so he can have it at night but here? that's too much!

Isn't drinking at home is enough for him!

I didn't reacted anything when I felt a blush coming over my face, he's words always do this to me. Without saying any word I turned my attention back to the mirror, on my pretty self.

I took my bracelet putting it around my wrist. I heard him chuckle "still angry on me baby?" he asked coming to me. His strong hand went around my waist and rubbed my side "Mi dispiace amore mio, what you want me to do now?" he asked nuzzling his nose in my hairs.

I sighed "Nothing, just don't drink this much Lorcan it's not good. I'm just worried for you thats it" I said

He caressed my cheek "I understand yo--

"No you don't, you don't understand how much it scares me to think something wr-rong happening to you or--" I stopped as my words were wavering and my emotions were overwhelming me. I lowered my face not wanting to show him how I feel just thinking about it.

He placed his finger under my chin lifting my face "I'll try, I'll try to reduce my drinking habit just for you, okay" he mumbled giving me a promising look.

I nodded looking at him, "I need you in my life Lorcan....I can't lose you. You know after mom left I had nobody, dad was there but most of the time busy and I couldn't always bother him but after sometime everything got back to normal, I just convinced my heart by wishing some day she'll return to me because I knew she loved me like every mother loves her child. I had cassandra with me all the time with my other friends too which included Andrew too, he always supported me like a good friend, everything was going fine until one day some bitch said that I didn't deserve any love" I told as I remembered my school days.

"She told me that girls like me don't want family love but all we care for is money and crave for attention, she said that these were one of the reasons my mother must had left me when I was just 10. The whole school was shock because the same girl was my friend once who was then saying such awful things to me, I didn't said anything in return because what difference it would've made between us? nothing" I shrugged

I lowered my gaze to my fingers "And somewhere I too thought that I'm not lovable, no one can love me because I really don't deserve it, those things had such a impact on me that I decided to leave LA and go somewhere far from here and therefore like a coward I am I ran to London" I chuckled to myself still looking down.

Lorcan rubbed my waist caressing my cheek, I smiled "But my dull life totally changed after that accidental meet with you, yeah my life wasn't totally dull because I enjoyed to great lengths by treating myself to all the luxuries and doing parties but still there was this emptiness in my heart which was ofcourse because of my mom, she took that part with her and the pain is still alive because I never moved on from there and that's why I still miss her"I smiled sadly.

He shaked his head slowly "I do not agree with you at all on this Sierra, I don't think a girl who becomes a chairperson at the age of 20 is coward and I don't clearly think that you're not lovable, I mean somebody just fucking ask me, I'm ready to keep this baby with me all day long, every fucking second of my life. You're damn adorable" he cooed holding my chin and pressed a kiss on my lips.