~TWENTY-ONE~

Lorcan's P.O.V

I fixed my suits button and started walking towards the conference room.

"Sir, Mr Williams is already waiting for you in the conference hall" Lisa said coming from behind me trying to catch my pace.

I just nodded my head and kept walking in that direction. I don't know what has exactly happened but Robert has definitely said something which made my baby cry so much. I can't take that at all, she said she was fine but I knew she wasn't. I want to see her so badly, I hope she's not crying or stressing herself. I want to go and take her in my arms but I have to attend this meeting.

One part of me is really happy that she finally told her dad about our relation but the other is worried what if Robert don't understand and complex the whole situation. I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I don't give two fucks if people don't understand all I know and care about is my Sierra shouldn't be affected by all this.

I opened the door and entered inside the hall. We had some clauses to discuss regarding our project so my head executives of financial department were present for the meeting. Everyone stood up along with some of Robert's people but he just sat there looking elsewhere. I gestured everyone to take there seats and walked towards my seat which was beside him. Lisa came and stood beside me.

"Good afternoon Robert" I said and he lifted his head giving me a ice cold nod. Okay now so he's really pissed. I ignore it giving a small smile and sat on my seat. Well he's behaviour is right in it's place, after all which father won't be angry after knowing his daughter's affair with a man very much older than her.

Lisa distributed the documents among everyone and Jack started explaining them one by one as he's the supervisor of this project. Soon the meeting was concluded and everyone took their leaves.

Robert stood clearing his throat and said "Lorcan can we talk?" he asked with the same expression. I knew he was going to say that.

I nodded "Sure, let's go in my office"

We both walked towards my office room, I sat on my chair and he sat in front of me.

"Lorcan you must be knowing what I'm about to talk" Robert said and I gave a small nod "Yeah, Sierra told me" I said and he fisted his hands as if it piqued him to even hear her name from me.

"Look I'll be straight and clear, I want you to end whatever you have with my daughter because it's better if things end right now or else it will get really hard and I don't want my daughter to get hurt in anyway" he said and my jaw clenched.

What???

Did he really asked me that??

I leaned forward "No Robert I can't, I'm sorry but I can't leave Sierra, I can understand your side but for me Sierra is everything, I love her more than anything else and I can't hurt her by doing something like that" I said and he gave a expression saying he's loosing his cool.

"This is wrong Lorcan your relationship with her is wrong why don't you understand?? Sierra doesn't understand things, she's childish but you know what are you doing right? you're more mature than her then why can't you see this is not right" he said with frustration clearly reflecting in his tone.

I sighed "Nothing is wrong in this Robert and Sierra knows what she's doing, I understand your concern for your daughter but trust me Robert I will never hur--

"This can't happen Lorcan! she's just a kid compared to you, she has her whole life ahead and she won't be able to do anything if she continues this relationship, there's a huge gap between you two, you both are very different from each other" Robert said getting up from the chair.