~SIX~

Today I got up extra early, I did my morning business and quickly went down and walked towards the kitchen. Kate was busy making breakfast.

"Good morning katty" I greeted her going near and the sweet aroma of pancakes hit my nostrils. Oh sweet heaven!

"Good morning honey got up early today" she said flipping the pancake.

"Yes" I said and took a mug pouring the hot water in it with the tea bag.

"And what's the occasion?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Umm yes...there is a ocassion a special one" I told her and she placed the pancakes in plate giving it to me.

"Special huh?" she asked.

"Yeah..katty do you remember my friend Lily?" I asked her while squeezing the maple syrup on the pancakes. Well I decided to put the Lily act to convince kate to help me in making cake rather then it I'm ready to kill that bitch.

"Lily? Oh yeah I remember her, your high school friend the one with whom you used to fight all the time right?" she said while laughing to herself and I just nodded. Friend?? What a joke!

"Yes correct so when I was in London we kinda got in touch with each other through Cassey and now we've became great friends" I told her. Big lie!

"Oh that's nice honey I'm proud of you that you are friends with her now ,you should never hate anyone" she said smiling and I nodded. Talking about hate then Lily had secured the first place way back.

"Yup, so today is her birthday and I have planned to surprise her with a cake so will you help me?" I asked her with hopeful eyes. Come on katty say yes I can't say Lily one more time, her name too disgust me!

"Ofcourse darling I will help you and you know I'm so happy to see you take interest in cooking" she said with a overwhelmed expression.

"Thank you so much katty" I said grinning. "Welcome honey" she said.

"Let's get started then" I said excitedly. This is my first time making a cake I hope it goes well. Wish me luck!

"First we have to prepare all the ingredients we need for a cake" she said and I nodded while taking the apron and tying around my waist.

Even though I had kate with me still I didn't let her do anything. I told her to give me instructions and thankfully I didn't messed up the kitchen. I made a vanilla cake so I decided to decorate it with some pieces of strawberries on it. Goshh Sierra how come you made such a beautiful cake! Self appreciation I believe in.

"Katty please pack it carefully till then I just go and get ready" I told her and made my way up. There was flour all over me so I decided to shower and wear something nice and fancy. I took a floral knot blouse and cream palazzo pants and matched it with nude heels. I gave my hairs wavy curls from down and did some light makeup.

I took the gift I prepared for Lorcan and placed it in a bag. I grabbed my purse, goggles and car keys before heading towards dad office to inform him about my plan's or else he'll be pissed about me leaving without letting him know.

I opened the door slowly without knocking. He was sitting on his chair busy reading some documents.

"Good morning dad" I greeted and he looked at me keeping the paper aside.

"Morning sweetheart had your breakfast?" he asked and I nodded

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'. I don't want to lie about my actual plans but I have to cuz I'm not ready yet to tell him about Lorcan.