~FORTY- ONE~

In previous chapter:

The night when Sierra and her friends go to one of Lorcan's club, Lorcan's men's kidnap Andrew and take him to the Russo mansions basement where they beat him brutally and make it look an accident. Sierra is adamant to know who is the cause behind Andrew's condition but Lorcan restricts her getting involved in the matter further.

Later Isabella Russo, Lorcan's elder sister visits him at his company along with Camilla who happens to be their maternal cousin. Lorcan learns the truth of Isabella's daughter upon seeing her picture, he finds himself in a difficult circumstances when he comes to know that his niece and girlfriend are the same person.....

Sierra's P.O.V

I stood frozen on my spot seeing the two figures standing in front of me alongside Lorcan. Everything around us went into complete silence that we could even hear a pin drop, the air seemed so heavy that it was no longer easy to breathe with a stable posture. Stunned and too shocked to react my step fell behind and before I could loose my balance and fall I held onto the doorknob.

The cold metal brought me out of my trance, a lone tear slide down on my right cheek when the realisation hit me. It felt like someone poured a whole bucket of cold water on me, I felt numb but also felt each and every thing. It wasn't any kind of dream but the reality which was so hard to take in. The moment I never thought I'll be able to witness. This was unbelievable that she was standing here right in front of me. Even after so many years she looked the same not even a slightest change in her beautiful and soft features.

Since the night she left our house unexpectedly, being just a 10 years old child I've cried for her to come back to me and take me in her arms. I kept questioning everyone in the house including dad for the reasons why she left without letting me know or meeting me. I could never find my answers as dad avoided her topic each and every time saying she didn't wanted him and me anymore and that she wanted to go back to her family in Italy as in order to marry dad she had to run away from her controlling father who would've never allowed her to be with dad. Even being a child I never believe it as I knew for sure that there was something he was lying about because I knew she would never leave her only daughter like that for some small reasons. It used to surprise everyone that I never hated my mom for leaving me all alone at such a small age because I loved her too much to do that. After so many years of her not really coming back to me was making me loose my all hopes slowly but today I can't believe my eyes that she was here.

Another thing which caught me by surprise was that aunt Cami was also with her. She was my best friend since childhood, I never had any siblings so she was the one with whom I would play and share my all school stories and also had a great bond but after mom left she never came to meet me or visited us here in America as she lived in Italy with her family. Dad never even let me contact her after he's and moms separation.

Lorcan was standing there with a an unreadable expression over his face but the question is what mom and aunt is doing in his office? how did they came here? Do they know each other?

"Tesero" mom spoke breaking the chain of my thoughts, she sobbed smiling in my direction and slowly extended her arms.

I smiled hearing her call me that, I've been dying to hear that since ten years. A tear fell on my cheek "Mom" I called not able to believe that I was actually saying that, without wasting anymore time I quickly walked towards her just wanting to jump in her arms like I used to.

I threw my arms around her and she hugged me tightly "My baby!" she let out a sob holding me securely in her arms. This was it! The peace and comfort only a mother can provide to her child. I can give my entire life for this and never regret it even once. She was the missing part of my life and now I feel so completed that I could not explain it in words.