~TWENTY- FOUR~

Sierra's P.O.V

"So you're leaving tomorrow?" dad asked, we were having breakfast.

"Yes dad" I said putting a spoonful of cereals in my mouth. He nodded "Okay but honey be careful, it's a whole different country" he said expressing his concern.

I smiled "Don't worry dad, I'm not a kid anymore I can take care of myself and besides Lorcan will be with me all the time and he won't let me go anywhere alone" I said

"Yeah but still be careful and don't forget to call me when you get some free time atleast I'll be less worried because the idea of sending you so far doesn't fit well with me bunny" he said

I held his hand "Dad please don't worry this much, Lorcan is there and he takes a great care of me, he didn't let me out of his sight for even a minute when we went to Greek" I assured him but then bite my tongue inside because he never I've been to Greek with him.

He frowned "Greek? you went to Greek with him?" he asked

I gave him sheepish smile "Yes dad, sorry again that I hide it from you but you weren't knowing about our relation so I never told you" I replied

He nodded his head "That's fine, you don't have to be sorry for everything bunny" he said and I gave him a smile "Thanks for understanding dad"

"But I don't understand why you have to go Maldives now? I mean you're already moving with him after some weeks leaving me alone again" he said with sadness reflecting his face. Yes, that day I promised Lorcan to talk with dad about me moving in his house and I did, dad was really upset with the idea but then I convinced him, he wasn't very much okay with it but at end I made him understand.

"Dad it's not like I won't be seeing you once I shift there, I'll keep on visiting you and then we're going to work in the same office so it's not a huge deal and Lorcan's house is not that far from here, we can always meet each other" I said and he just nodded.

"Hmm but you should be spending time with your dada whom you're leaving instead going on a trip with your boyfriend" he said giving a complaining look.

I chuckled and kept my spoon down "I'm not leaving you anywhere so stop saying that, I'm just going for a weeks trip and not going to stay there forever, Lorcan is bit tired from the office work dad, he can't take a vacation so he thought we could go on a little trip and had planned this for us, how could I say no to him" I told him

"Ofcourse, the boyfriend is important now" he scoffed and that sentence made me giggle "You know dad these past days you're exactly behaving like a male version of cassey, always blaming Lorcan, what my innocent boyfriend has even done to you two?" i asked

"Well all dad's are like this only bunny, who would be liking there daughter having a boyfriend after all" he said and I laughed "You call yourself as my friend and then act like a typical strict parent"

He shrugged "So what? I may be your friend but I'm you dad first" he said

I giggled "Yeah"

"And yeah after coming back you're gonna spend your time with me, only dada and bunny" he said pulling my cheeks, I nodded with a smile "Only dada and bunny" I said and he smiled.

"If you're done we can leave for the office, you don't wanna come as a lazy boss on your first day right?" he said and I chuckled "Obviously dad" I said and wiped my mouth with the napkin getting up.

"Let's go Robert" I said taking my purse and he too got up "After you boss" he said and we both laughed.

Today is my first day at my job which is ofcourse a very big thing for me. It's my first day at work and I'm nervous but excited at the same time to finally have the experience of working in the corporate world. Mr Lee would be training me for some days and after that I'll actually start working as the chairperson of Williams industries, my god how fucking thrilling that sounds!