~THIRTY- EIGHT~

Sierra's P.O.V

Thomas opened the car's door for me and I came out "Thanks Thomas" i said and he bowed "your welcome ma'am"

"And yes you don't have to wait for me, Lorcan is going to come" i told him and he wanted to ask something "You can call your boss and let him know" i told and gave a small smile "Yes ma'am" he nodded. The restuarant was one of the finest dine place and also the expensive one in here. It's obviously Celine's choice.

Yeah we all decided to meet for dinner tonight. Brent and Martin came yesterday from the same flight as they stay together in Dubai whereas Celine came a day before them but she had to first attend some work stuff in Beverly hills and Cassey's flight landed yesterday in evening. I insisted her to come and stay with me and Lorcan the time she's here but she refused saying Lorcan won't like it and she don't wanna create any disturbance at our home. I know her careless nature but I also know how loving and caring she is. Even Lorcan insisted her to come here still she refused saying she'll be staying in Celine's penthouse.

I walked inside the restaurant and started looking for them, the place was moderately filled with the waiters serving the dinners and wines to the customers. It was totally contrary to the chaotic local restaurants, here it was quite just some murmurings and small giggles. Such dinning places are preferred by the business class and no doubt why Celine chosed this, she's a funny person but very classy. We all come from wealthy families but considering such things then Celine is more picky than me and Cassandra. Talking about the boys then they're crazy freaks and can even dine in the hotels bathroom.

I walked further more and heard their laughs, so here comes the group of shits.

"And finally the Watford Highs diva is here!" Brent announced standing up as soon as he spotted me. I chuckled and everyone turned their attention to me. I saw Andrew also sitting there.

Before I could say or do anything I was pulled in Brent's bear hug "oh how much I missed my crush!!" he squealed making me laugh at his stupid joke "Looking at you now I'm ready to leave Monica anytime you ask" i knitted my eyebrows "Monica?" i asked pulling back.

"His chick and now back off you idiot!baby!!!" Celine pushed him aside squealing and took me in a hug "Monica is my girlfriend" he said "Not every girl you kiss and fuck becomes your girlfriend Brent" she countered back smirking at him. Their talks must be reaching all the tables for sure.

She held my hand "Gosh you've fucking changed so much Sierra, you're ten times more hotter than before!" she smiled, "Thanks but I'll say you developed a much better figure than me" i said and she smirked flipping her hairs back "Ofcourse, I'm a model"

"Yeah the one who still didn't got any ramp to walk" Martin joked giving a hi-fi to Andrew and Brent laughed on her "Got no job Martin? here I'll give you one to fucking shut that stupid mouth of yours!" she snarled on him but they continued to laugh.

"Siii!!" Cassey screamed coming to me and there's no surprise in that, she always screams like that making everyone give us wierd stares. She took me in a bone crushing hug like she always do.

"Oh cass stop screaming! everyone is looking at us" Celine scrunched her face keeping her one hand on her ear, I chuckled when Brent spoke "Man just check if there's any blood coming out of my ears cuz your girl will definitely make me go deaf before this night ends" he joked, "Right" Martin said.

Cassey rolled her eyes looking back at them "Didn't you understand what Celine said, shut it and stop calling me his girl for fucks sake Brent" Cassey retorted

"Settle down Cass, they're idiots" Celine said and Brent give her fake grin "And all you need is this from me Celine Rivers" he said popping his middle fingers to her.