~EIGHTEEN~

Sierra's P.O.V

My insides are on the verge to explode at the newly registered fact that I just got my life's first ever orgasm which was awesome as fuck that I'm still shivering a little. Every girl wants to cum and get to know the feeling and the so was in my case and I even tried touching myself numerous times but always failed so I stopped it. That time for some unknown reason I felt that not mine but someone else's fingers can give me that pleasure and thinking about it now then I was right.

Today Lorcan made me feel that and how good his fingers felt inside me that I was craving for more but I was too shy to tell him, he's so gentle that not once in our relationship he has tried something without taking my permission. Even our first kiss, he cupped my face and that two words 'can I?' are enough to make me love him even more. I want only him to have me and no other man, my body shivers just at the contact of his warm breath on it.

No matter how much of a naughty and playful nature I had during my school days but I didn't let any boy touch me. Yeah, I used to flirt a lot with the football team of our school because the whole team had a really hot collection of boys but thinking about them now just makes me wanna puck at my naive teenage mind who used to drool over that pathetic bunch of hormonal boys not to forget who were only interested in my lips, my boobs and my butt. I went with them on several dates but it was only for that time being.

I've kissed many boys in past but never felt the sparks that I feel when Lorcan kisses me. I never believed in sleeping with random boys because I never wanted to get used but loved. And Lorcan is the only man who can give me that. Well, no offense to those girls who likes one night stand or good fucks because we all are different, living under different circumstances but for me, my virginity is my dignity and my trust that I promised myself to give to only one man and now I've finally found that person.

I never thought there would be such a attractive man yet to enter my life and make it fucking wonderful. No matter how many times I thanked the whole universe for making me come across such beautiful human, it would be always less. He's the only man I want to be with and want to give my everything without any hesitation.

My heart is beating at abnormal speed because of this greek god who's standing in front of me. He's brushing his tatted slender fingers through my hairs to fix them which got messed from our previous activity "Baby you sure you're okay?are you sore?" he asks cupping my cheeks as I'm seated on his desk.

I smile "Yeah it did hurt little but I'm okay and thank you" I said and he raised his one eyebrow which makes him look very sexy "Thank you for what darling?" he asks.

"For th--that" I couldn't say because of the heat I was feeling coming on my face.

He smirks and says "For giving you your first orgasm"

This time I couldn't help but blush nodding my head little.

"I like when you blush baby, it makes you look damn adorable" he says and bent coming close to my ear "and just wait till I give you orgasm after orgasm till you couldn't take it" he said and bite my earlobe on which I shivered.

"Lorcan I need to use the washroom" I said and he nodded "Okay, it's there" he shows me the washroom and I get off from the desk getting inside the washroom. I had to pee badly and I think it was because of the immense pleasure I went through some minutes ago. Besides that my thighs were sticky from my liquids so I had to clean myself.

I took some wipes kept there and started cleaning myself. While doing that the previous events occured in my mind and I couldn't believe that Lorcan literally licked my cum and even complimented it. I blushed at the thought and after I was done I threw the wipes. I looked at the mirror and a gasp escaped my mouth after seeing numerous red and purple marks all over my neck, collar bone and above my breasts. Shit! Again how I'm gonna cover it because my top is fucking off shoulder. I brought my hairs in front but still it didn't covered much.