~SEVENTEEN~

(This chapter is gonna contain some smut but there will be a note at the start of the scene.)

Sierra's P.O.V

Nervous! that's what I'm feeling from the past days as the party day is coming near. I don't know why the fuck I'm feeling like this because I've attended business parties before too which was years ago before shifting to London. I think this is because after years of being away from all this gathering and media stuff and now suddenly facing all of them on the same time is giving this not so fine feeling.

Yesterday I told dad I'll pay him a visit in company and also see some stuff there as I'm joining right after the party event which I don't know how I'm going to handle. Although dad has assigned a group of people to help me learn things along with Mr Lee who is the chairman of our company and is a well experienced man but still I always get panick thinking about me taking over that position in just some weeks.

However Lorcan and dad are always there, boosting my confidence and I'm very lucky to have these two wonderful men's in my life.

Katy comes from the kitchen and says "Darling, kyle is waiting for you outside, he's going to drive you to Mr Williams office"

I'm having my breakfast. I quickly gulp down my orange juice and say "Katy no, tell him I'll go by myself"

"Honey look, that day Mr Williams told me how you fell sick in between and he was really worried for you so from now on kyle will be your guard and driver both" she says bit sternly.

"Now you too are gonna scold me?" I asked pouting sadly.

She stopped doing her work and came to me "No darling, we just care for you that's all" she says patting my hair.

"Okay" I say and she smiles.

I wiped my mouth and got up from the chair "Katy I'll get going now, bye" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Bye honey" she says and I waved. I took my bag and walked towards the car.

Kyle was standing near the door. He saw me and quickly opened the passenger door for me.

"Good morning Kyle" I greet him and he smiles "Good morning Miss Sierra" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Call me Si or Sierra not miss and all please" I say and he just nods. He's new here and I've been telling him to not be so formal with me from the day he started his job as my bodyguard but he still keeps calling me Miss Sierra which I don't like at all cuz he's my dad's age.

I sat inside and Kyle too got on the drivers seat starting the engine.

"Kyle don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked him and he looked at me through the front mirror looking amazed from my sudden question.

He smiled little and said "No miss Sierra, I'm married and have three kids" he says

"What?? you have three kids?" I asked astonished.

He smiled again "Yes"

"Oh nice" I say

"Yeah I have two daughters and one son, my son is of your age and he's the youngest one" he says further and give a 'oh' look.

"Cool, it means you're a family man" I ask and he smiles "Yeah" he says keeping his eyes on the road.

"Your wife never asks you to take her out, like for a dinner date or vacation?" I asked and he chuckled.

"She does" he says.

"Then you should take her out, I suggest you take her out for lunch today no need to wait for me" I tell him and he glances through mirror my way and smiles "Miss Sierra I know you don't like bodyguards with you but your dad hires security for a reason, I also have daughters and believe me for fathers their daughters are like gems whom they want safe at all cost" he says