~THIRTY- FIVE~

Sierra's P.O.V

The door of the lift opened and I stepped outside. This floor is really deserted, obviously there are just two offices in here. Down when I entered the building everyone greeted me with so much love and respect, they all were really sweet.

I stopped in front of dad's office. I knocked on the door, "Yes?" came his voice.

I opened the door peeking my head inside "Can I come in?" I asked

He lifted his head "oh bunny it's you, you don't have to knock or ask, get in princess" he said

I smiled quickly going inside. I went and kissed his cheek "Good morning dada" I said and he kissed my head "God I miss you bunny" he said hugging me.

"Me too but see I'm here and from now onwards gonna be everyday" i said and he smiled "Yeah"

"Bunny you had your breakfast? or I'll order something for you" he said taking out his phone.

"No dad don't, Lorcan had fed me literally the whole bowl of cereals and also a full glass of juice, my stomach is full" I told him scrunching my face, he chuckled "I'm glad he did because you like to skip your meals" he said

"I have to follow my diet, you people just don't get it" i shrugged and he shook his head smiling.

I door opened, I turned my head to see the one and only bitch, Natasha Woods!

Calm down Sierra, no getting angry.

my inner voice came, yes no showing anger, we can't gain anything from it.

I released my bags handle which I was twisting seeing her. Letting out some air I cooled myself down.

She walked inside with the cup in her hand "Sir your coffee" she said giving him a sweet smile. I feel like punching her fucking mouth.

"Keep it here" he said and kept it on his table glancing in my direction. I turned my face and folded my hands waiting for her stupid ass to just get out of here.

"Thank you" dad said to her "You don't have to" she smiled at him. I rolled my eyes at her. I started tapping my foot looking outside somewhere trying to avoid any interaction with her.

"Hi Sierra" she said giving a small smile, how can one be so shameless to greet the person who had literally slapped them some days ago??

Ridiculous!

But I can't bust on her like that day it's better to fake it. I curled my lips into a tight smile, "Hello Ms Woods"

"Please call me Natasha" she said, "I don't want to" I blurted out "Sierra" dad said and my eyes widen when I realised what I just said.

"Um I mean we're in office and don't think it's appropriate calling each other by names in here, unwanted attention you know" I mumbled

"Oh then it's fine but when outside the office I can call you by your name, right?" she asked, what a cool actress!

"Yeah you can" I said and she smiled at me. I walked towards her and stood in front of her, I know this is hard but I have to do it "I'm sorry Ms woods, for insulting you and throwing the cheque book on you, I shouldn't have done that" I said keeping my expressions straight.

She raised her eyebrows surprised and gave a smile, it was actually the one which told she liked me apologizing to her, bitch!

"It's okay, I forgive you" she said, forgive my foot!

"Thanks but don't mistake my sorry for something else, it didn't include slapping you. You shouldn't have brought my mother between us which you did and I did what a daughter should do so I'm not sorry for it" I said and her smile fell, take that you silly bitch!