~TWELVE~

Sierra's P.O.V

I woke up feeling a soft material on my face. I opened my eyes and saw the blanket covering me. I removed it and stretched my arms getting up. The sun was shinning from the window. I roamed my eyes all over the room and frowned noticing it's not Lorcan's bedroom. I don't remember coming here but then again I sleep like a dead person. Lorcan must have brought me here while I was sleeping but why? anyways I don't want to know because the bed is so softie softie that I want to sleep again. I smiled and wrapped the furry blanket around me from my head and closed my eyes feeling its softness hugging myself.

The door opened and in came a very sexy looking Lorcan wearing a dark blue t-shirt tucked in his blank pants and his jet black hairs combed neatly. The upper two buttons were opened giving the perfect view of his built hairy chest.

He walked towards me with a smile "Good morning sweetheart" he says and grabs my face kissing my lips. Well I'm still againt this morning kiss because I don't even drink water without brushing my teeths and here this man likes to savour my whole mouth.

"Morning" I say and kiss his cheek making him smile.

"Seems like princess don't want to get up" he says and pinch my left cheek lightly.

"You know me so well, yes I don't want to get up because the weather is quite chilly" I circled my arms around his huge muscled arm resting my head on it with eyes closed.

His muscles are so hard but still providing the warmth and it feels so safe when I'm near him.

He chuckles and slide down the blanket from my head stroking my hairs "I know but look at the time baby, it's 10:30 and sleeping this much is not good for your health" he says and my eyes which were ready to drown in sleep again shots open.

"It's 10:30?? I slept something around 11 in night right and now it's 10:30 it means I slept for almost 10 hours, holy fuck!" I  started blabbering with shock.

"Language baby!" he scolds

"Sorry" I say giving him a sweet smile.

"That's fine tesoro but you haven't eaten from hours come on get up your breakfast is ready, I made pancakes for you" he says

"Oh please Lorcan you keep on....Wait! did you just said you made pancakes?" I ask totally astound from the news and he looks at me for a second and says "yes I said that"

He can cook?

Woah!

"I didn't knew this extremely hot and brilliant ceo can cook" I say with a stun expression.

"Well I don't know much, I just asked Nina to teach me pancakes because you mostly take interest in them and it's not that hard" he tells and I just look at him lovingly. I always dreamed of having a man who can cook for me and look I got this handsome hunk.

"Aww you learnt pancakes for me, that is just so awww come here" I say and open my arms for him and he smiles then hugs tightly.

He removes my hairs from my neck and burry his head in there inhaling my scent "Hmm you want anything else amorè?" he asks releasing me from the hug.

"No" I say and squish his cheeks. Well he don't have chubby cheeks which can be pulled, he has a hard and sharp face but the most attractive one I ever saw.

"Okay" he says and smash his lips on mine. He tries to shove his tongue inside my mouth but I don't let him and push his chest a little which makes him groan.

"I need to shower" I say lowly and he releases me.

"Okay I'll be waiting for you downstairs, the maids will bring your things in the room get ready and come quickly baby" he says and helps me to get up from bed which was certainly not required as I can get up but it's not like he is going to listen.