~THIRTEEN~

Sierra's P.O.V

"There you are little lady, I was worried" dad says as soon as I enter in the house.

I gave him a apologetic smile and said "Sorry dad got late but Lily insisted me to have breakfast" he nodded

"That's okay bunny but if you want anything then tell kate" he said looking at his watch.

"You going somewhere??" I asked as he was wearing his business suit.

"Yes princess, to company" he says

"Oh yeah I just totally forgot....it's been years I saw you getting dressed and leave for office like this but I'll get bored here alone dad" I whine and he smiles.

"You can watch movies or go for shopping or spend some time in garden" he suggested.

"I thought I'll get to play tennis with you" I say and he gave a sad smile.

"I'm sorry honey but today I have a meeting with the directors of company and I can't cancel it but we can go out for dinner" he says and I beamed with happiness because it's been really long we went out for dinner.

"That's great, I'll choose a dress then" I squealed clapping my hands.

"Sure princess and tomorrow I'll take off from work and then I can teach you how to play tennis" he says ruffling my hairs.

"Oh come on dada I know how to play tennis" I say and he pulls my left cheek.

"That we'll see tomorrow bunny" he says

"It's a match then" I say in a challenging tone and he laughs.

"Princess if you want you can visit the company anytime and see how things work in there" he told and I thought for a second.

"Umm you sure? I mean I used to visit the company when I was small with mom but after you and mommy got divorced I stopped coming and now it's been so long since I visited" I said and he looked at me then smiled sadly. I know he miss her and maybe love her too but he'll never say it.

"I know you must be feeling nervous to see the place after a long time but Sierra in future you have to handle the whole company by yourself and my babygirl is strong she doesn't get afraid of things like that right" he cooes and I nod my head giving him a smile and hug him.

"Dad" I call him still in his embrace.

"Yes darling"

"I miss her....I miss mommy a lot don't you feel the same?" I ask him and he pats my head.

"Yes bunny I miss her too like you do but I'm sorry sweetheart I can't do anything about it" he says and I could feel the pain in his voice.

I broke the hug and say "Then why don't we get her back let's call her and I know dad she'll come because she loves you and you also love her right" I say with little hope in my heart. After ten years I still feel that she will come for me and dad.

"That's not easy Sierra I just can't ask her to come back after ten years just because you're missing her and on top of that I don't even know where she is now" he says

"But dad why doesn't she talks to me or meets me, I had many friends who's parents were either divorced or didn't live together but still both their parents used to visit them but mom had not even called me in last ten years...does she hate me?" I asked lowly feeling hurt deeply.

"No princess no one can hate a beautiful daughter like you, I love you and she loves you too but you have to understand Sierra we separated out paths because of some reasons so princess please" he gives a requesting look and I sigh.