~TWENTY- FIVE~

Sierra's P.O.V

I groaned at the noise coming from the side of my bed. I slightly opened my eyes and saw everything black but then felt the warm pillow on my face. I removed it from my face and raised my head to see the curtains of my rooms closed. I kept my head again on the bed but started searching for my phone.

I grabbed it from the nightstand and saw the timming, it was my alarm and thanks to my really really smart brain that I didn't forget to set an alarm before going to sleep. I've got up on time and so now I'll take a nice shower and spend atleast one hour to choose a nice dress to board the plane and I'm already getting that little exciting feeling inside me.

I'm going to Maldives!!

I quickly hopped off my bed and tied my hairs up in a bun so it won't come in between while I do my morning business. I brushed my teeths and took a nice shower and shaved myself nice and clean. Well ofcourse now I've to keep myself always clean down there and I don't have to explain why. I did my morning skin care routine which is like other damn important thing for me as I'm traveling to a different country so the weather and other stuff shouldn't affect my skin.

I kept my hairs in long waves which suits my hairs better and applied minimal amount of makeup. I started wearing my clothes, I would've put on just a hoodie and loose pants but then what if I get snapped outside cuz these past few days media is like on my back and so I have to look perfect for the cameras because damn man I can't afford looking like a freak in picture.

My outfit was little extra to board a flight but perfect for LAs chilly morning. I was wearing a white sweater with a checks midi skirt which came till my mid thighs and matched it with my black knee length boots and lastly wore the brown coat as it's really cold outside.

Yeah that's not little but too much extra to go on a flight wearing that and that too a private one. But I like it this way only and I'm very much used to such dressings now and it's important for my Instagram too as I'll be definitely posting some pictures of me before sitting in the jet.

I once again checked if I've packed everything properly and just then my phone started ringing. It's Lorcan obviously.

I picked it, "Good morning baby" Lorcan said and his voice was so damn hot. I could melt right away.

"Good morning" I greeted back

"So are you ready?" he asked

"Yes, I was just coming down" I replied

"Okay then come fast, I'm already waiting for you" he said

"You're already here" I almost exclaimed

"Yes baby and now come down, bye" he said and hunged up. Wow!

Few maids helped me to take my suitcases downstairs. I walked down and saw dad standing near the door. He smiled when he saw me coming down.

I went to him and he came opening his arms for me "Bunny I'm gonna miss you" he said hugging me.

I giggled "I'll miss you too dad"

He pulled back "Call me once you land and please be careful there" he told like he always does and I gave him a nod.

"I'll be fine dad and it's just a trip of some days so don't worry" I assured him placing a kiss on his cheek.

He kissed my forehead "Okay, I love you"

I smiled "I love you too dada"

I heard someone entering and saw very mascular looking man dressed in all black standing at the door. He stood like a wall and bowed his head "Good morning Ma'am" he greeted and one more guy entered dressed just like him and bowed.