~THIRTY- THREE~

Sierra's P.O.V

Warm tears rolled down my eyes as I stood rooted on my spot. My brain not able to believe that what I saw was happening in real.

How could he do this to me?

My whole body went numb for a minute before a whimper escaped my mouth. All I felt for the moment was hurt, deep hurt and the cause was my own dad. The person whom I trusted on every step had to lie this big to me.

He fucking lied!!

There were thousands of emotions going through my mind. Betrayal, anger, sad and many but I just couldn't process anything standing there seeing them still in each other's arms. Dad looked so happy, as if she made him happy more than anything else. So he doesn't love mom anymore?

If he doesn't love mom then he don't even love me, he was lying everytime to me. If he would've loved me he wouldn't lie like that to me.

This is all because of this fucking gold digger Natasha, nothing of this would've happened if she wouldn't entered our lifes. I clenched my hands in anger seeing her clung onto my dad. No one can fucking take my mom's place!!

"I thought you're just friends dada" I spoke and their heads snapped in my direction. Dads eyes widen as soon he realised I was standing there and seeing all of it. In a swift motion he pushed her away from him. Natasha fell back a little from the sudden push and stared at him in disbelief but I didn't fucking care.

"Bunny, I can explain sweetheart" he told taking long strides towards me but I raised my finger to stop him "Don't....just don't" I said which almost came out as whisper.

"Please honey" he requested standing right where I stopped him, tears were continuously flowing down my cheeks "Explain what dad? this?" I asked

He shook his head "Bunny please, you're taking it wrong let just papa explain once, won't you listen to me?"

I felt more tears hearing him but the anger and betrayed I was feeling was far away from that "I'm just reacting to what I saw, there's nothing left to listen dad" I told him shrugging.

"Sweetheart please, don't do this let me just tell you everything from the start, I love you bunny" he said coming near me.

"Love me?" I chuckled "If you would've loved me you would've never lied to me like you did"

"Baby just listen to him first, give him a chance to explain" Lorcan held my arm. "no" I shook my head crying.

"Yeah please princess" dad said stepping to hold my hand. I quickly stepped back "Don't come near me, please" I told him and turned towards the stairs "Bunny please listen!" "Baby, Sierra wait!" i heard dad and Lorcan shout behind me but I kept walking down the stairs.

They were behind me, dad came and stood in front of me "Princess I'm sorry but listen to me" he pleaded taking my hands. "There's nothing left, at this point you're just a liar dad" I said loudly taking my hand away from him.

"Bunny no, please just listen to me" he kept on pleading, I felt really bad seeing him like that but it's his fault. He shouldn't have lied and told me everything before only, it wouldn't have got this far. I saw that whore coming down and she was actually smirking at me. I knew she was a bitch from the moment I saw her. She quickly plastered a worried look and came to stand beside dad "Sierra, dear please you're taking it wrong, hear out your dad please" she said, how fucking dare she?!!!

"You better fucking keep your mouth shut!" I warned her, "Why are you angry on me Sierra? and I don't think we did something wrong, don't be a kid and try to understand your dad's side too" she said