~EIGHT~

^Living room^ {imagine Sierra's frame on the front wall}

Sierra's P.O.V

Everyone left and now Lorcan is eyeing me with a 'I need a major explanation' look. I am seated on the desk with Lorcan standing between my thighs with folded arms. I'm smiling sweetly at him cuz I seriously don't know exactly what he is pissed at! the candles? No! Lorcan don't mind my pranks instead he finds them cute but then again the question remains same! What's got him pissed? And did I mention he looks damn sexy when he gives such looks. A fine piece of art what other women's call him. Sorry ladies missed your chance!

Coming to the present situation I think it's better to be the honey bunny Sierra and talk. Okay you got this Si babe! I say this to myself in mind and start "I---

"You better start explaining Sierra" he interrupts me in a demanding voice and I close my mouth.I again start thinking what can be the reason so that I could come with some convincing explanation because this hulk won't let go if I don't give one.

"Did I do something wrong Lorcan?" I asked sweetness dripping from my tone and his features soften little. I smile internally, see!

"Don't put that face Sierra and tell me why you lied yesterday on call?" he asks coming straight to the point. And here he goes again bossing on his own girlfriend. Even though we were in a long distance relationship but in this time span I've come to know many things about him. Lorcan can get dominant at times but he has never used any harsh words or acted in that way with me.

I placed my hand on his folded arms and say "As you know I wanted to surprise you and therefore I lied on the call. Simple" I smiled and opened his folded arms slowly and leaned my face on his chest, hugging him.

I felt his hand going at my back and rubbing it "I got it you wanted to surprise me baby and believe me I loved it but you should've atleast told me that you are here" he says pulling my frame back so he could see my face now.

"It's not a big deal Lorcan stop making fuss over small things" I grumble and he releases a sigh cupping my cheeks taking my lips in deep kiss, a passionate one. Exactly what I needed. I kiss him back and try to deepen it by pulling him but he chuckles in between and pull away. Not fair!

Keeping his hand on my cheeks he continues "Baby I'm not creating any fuss all I'm asking you is to tell me about your plans or actions beforehand so I could make sure you're safe" his words are so sincere and I feel so lucky that I somehow got bumped into this amazing man six months ago and fall in love with him. Seeing him care so much for me I decided not argue further.

"Okay Mr hulk I understand and I promise next time I'll tell you about my plan's first but you see this was a surprise so I had to lie" I say looking down cuz I really don't like to lie to him. I look up to see his eyes holding a sad expression and seem lost into some thoughts.

"Lorcan?" I call him and he gets snapped out and tries to hide the expression with a smile but I notice it "Yes dolcezza?" he asks "Didn't you like me coming here?" I asked not because I doubt but just to kick my insecurities "No bambina never...I love you so fucking much that I want to keep you with me all the time, why would you think like that?" his forehead forms the line when he gets worried about something.

"No I just thought you don't want to handle my childish behaviour anymore" I say looking down, he lifts my face giving my cheeks a little squeeze "Every small thing you do is as precious as you are for me tesoro and I really don't mind about how you behave cuz I love you the way you are my gorgeous angel" he says and kiss my forehead and I hug him again.

Well that's true I feel insecure cuz there's not even a single moment when the famous Lorcan Russo is out and women's don't drool at him. It's kinda normal for him and he doesn't give them attention just his polite smile. Sometimes I find it really hard to believe how Lorcan wants me when he can have any women. I mean yes I'm beautiful and I don't doubt it , I have curves at required places and a normal height.