~TWENTY~

Sierra's P.O.V

I felt something warm and soft on my neck, it was slightly tickling me. I smiled and slowly opened my eyes, blinking few times as the bright sun was falling directly on my face through the white curtains. I completely opened my eyes and realised I wasn't in my room. I panickly moved my head to the side and saw Lorcan looking at me lovingly, with his elbow supporting his head.

Last night's event started coming back to me and I felt my cheeks heaten up remembering how he pleasured me yesterday. His soft kisses, him devouring my pussy like a dessert and making me cum again and again till I wasn't able to take anymore. From entering gently to fucking the breath out of me and then filling me. He fucked me senselessly that I literally fainted. I could still feel his huge manhood deep inside me but what I still couldn't come to believe is how he even fit inside. I never ever in my whole life thought a man could be this huge.

"Buongiorno amore" Lorcan said and cupped my face kissing my lips. I didn't let him enter his tongue but he sucked on my lower lip groaning. I smiled and opened my mouth and his tongue clashed with mine kissing me dominantly.

I pulled back smiling "Good morning Mr wild" I teased and turned to face him.

He raised his eyebrow "Mr wild?"

"Yeah, last night you were literally like an animal Lorcan" I said and his arm went around my waist pulling me close.

"Oh really?" he asked and started sliding his down to my ass, I nodded slowly.

"Then who was the one to ask me to not make love but to fuck her and that too hard" he asked moving his cold and rough hand up and down on my butt cheek.

I blushed and bite my lip "Um that was me only" I said and he bursted out laughing "Baby you're damn adorable" he said hugging me and placing a kiss on my cheek.

I hugged him and he started caressing my hairs slowly. "But darling was I really rough?" he asked

I kissed his chest and said "Yeah you went really hard yesterday but I liked the roughness"

He looked down at me and pinched my nose "Such a little minx you are" he said and I giggled, suddenly something poked on my thigh and I looked down to see Lorcan's erection poking me. I blushed and looked up again to see him smirking at me.

"See, even your giggles make me hard baby" he said as if stating a fact and I mentally rolled my eyes.

Before I could say something he held my face and smashed his lips on mine. I moaned when I felt him deepen it, his hand which was resting on my bum came in front and he parted my legs and that's when I felt a strong wave of pain go through my legs.

I hissed shutting my eyes, Lorcan stopped kissing me and looked at me worriedly "Dolcezza, what happened??" he asked cupping my cheek.

"I'm sore" I mumbled still feeling the pain and fuck man I didn't realised how sore I was till now. My pussy was fucking hurting so much that I couldn't even move.

Lorcan quickly got up and moved the blanket which was covering me, I gasped "Lorcan" I said stopping him and he frowned "What? don't tell me now you're shy or something like" he said

"But-"

"No, keep quite and let me do what I want to" he said and pecked my lips quickly before removing the blanket completely from me.

I felt my face on fire because man that's damn embarassing!

Yeah last night he saw everything but still it's new for me to be naked in front of him like that. He placed his hands under my legs and picked me up slowly.
I circled my arms around his neck and he started walking towards the bathroom. He opened the door and brought me to the bathtub, I smiled seeing he prepared a bubble bath for me.