~SIXTEEN~

Sierra's P.O.V

We've been finding a perfect dress for me from almost three hours but didn't got one as I'm not liking any of the dresses I've seen in all the stores we visited. In the process I got many other things for myself but not the main dress.

Lorcan got a Armani tux for him as that's the only brand he likes but what shocked me was that this man just took 15 minutes to choose his suit. I mean who the hell does that? That is such a big insult to the whole 'shopping' word! Here I literally spend half day choosing one dress and he just got it in such a less time span.

We've went shopping many times before also and he always took things only for me but this was the first time I saw him buy something for him. All he did was grabbed my hand ,took me in the store, looked through some specific suits and picked three of them then he came to me and asked which did I liked, I pointed the dark blue one and he didn't glanced once at that suit neither he checked the size, he gave it to the staff member to pack it and we came out. Bingo!

My mouth was wide all the time seeing his unbelievable actions. Who does shop so uninterested?

When I asked him what if it doesn't fit he said it's impossible because he knows he's size perfectly. Okay, I don't know much about males clothing but still every human on the earth tries first and then buy but here look at him, he doesn't care.

We are still walking seeing other store to buy my dress and I feel a little bad seeing him carry all the bags himself only and his other free hand tightly holding mine as if I'll get lost.

"Lorcan I can help you carry some bags" I say and he looks at me.

"No need darling, I got it" he says with a smile and bends down to peck my lips.

We continued looking and found one store. I tugged his hand and he followed me inside. I started looking over the dresses placed there and Lorcan sat on the chair provided their for the customers. After looking for some 20 minutes I still didn't find anything interesting so I thought to go on the other side.

"Lorcan I'll be back in few minutes, I want to check that side too" I told him pointing at the direction.

"Okay, but baby be in my sight" he says and I nod.

I walked there and my eyes landed on one dress and I liked it the very next moment. It was so beautiful and elegant. I went near the mannequin to take a close look of it. I touched the material and it's so soft.

Lorcan is so gonna love it but I won't show him this dress now as I want him to see me directly on the day of party.

I smirked at the idea and turned around to see if Lorcan was looking here but he was busy in his phone thankfully. He doesn't know but I want to look beautiful just for him and not for that boring event.

I searched for any worker and there was a girl standing wearing formal clothes. She was talking with other girl who was also wearing the same uniform.

"Excuse me" I called and she turned towards me "Yes mam, how can I help you?" she says giving a polite smile.

"Um can you take that dress out for me, I liked it so I want to check the fitting" i tell her "Sure mam" she says nodding her head and I showed her the dress.

She takes the dress off the mannequin and hands it to me. "Thanks" i say and she takes me to their dressing room. I quickly get in and start changing. I look myself in the mirror and damn that deep colour, it goes perfectly with my skin tone. I turned a little to see my butt and hell man it looked sexy, after seeing it I carefully removed it and came out with the dress.