~THIRTY-NINE~

^Sierra's outfit^

Sierra's P.O.V

The car came to halt in front of the clubs entrance, the scene out there was really chaotic with a massive crowd waiting around the club. Martin, Brent and Cassey were in Celines car which was ahead of me while I was in different car with Thomas, there was another black car behind me which I guess was of Lorcan's security guards. Andrew was already inside the club.

There were two entries, one for the commoners and other was for the VIPs. People standing in that long queue were staring at our car's, ofcourse they couldn't see anyone sitting inside as the windows were black. Thomas was talking with Sean on that walkie talkie like device, telling him to clear the route near the gate so I could come out. I sighed sitting there and looking outside.

I saw Celine and the others coming out of the car one by one and there were two guards who came quickly beside them and led them towards the vip entry. They must be Celine's family's guards.

Thomas got out the car, I quickly fixed my dress and checked my appearance in the small mirror I carry in my purse. Okay, everything was looking proper. I had worn a tight shimmery black midi dress which came till my mid thigh hugging my assets perfectly, it had a low cut on the chest area exposing my boobs little but it was looking really sexy. I kept my makeup in smokey rose which twined with my dress and hairstyle, I decided to tie my brown waves in a low pony tail leaving my bangs to give a messy yet elegant touch.

The door opened and Sean was standing there, I stepped outside "Thank you" i mumbled to him and he nodded giving a polite smile. As I started walking the guards quickly surrounded me and I couldn't even count how many of them were there. I just kept walking avoiding any contact with the crowd as they were already busy giving me their heated stares.

On reaching the entrance the two bulky guys who were checking the passes and Id proofs stopped and their expression took a sudden change when Thomas said something to them "la ragazza di Don" [Translation: Don's girlfriend]

I heard it but didn't understood but then they quickly bowed "Ma'am" i felt really wierd at their behaviour. They didn't even lifted their eyes once to look at me.

Thomas opened the doors "Ma'am let's go" Sean said, I nodded and walked with them inside to meet with the buzz, the lights radiating everywhere with the background being filled with the thumping music. The atmosphere was cool and the air smelled a mixture of sweat and alcohol.

"Thomas" i called him, he came closer so he could hear me "Yes ma'am?" "what did you said to that guards?" i asked

He looked at Sean and then at me "That you're bosses girlfriend" he said, I almost rolled my eyes. Was that seriously needed?

I started looking around for Cassey and others "Can you spot my friends Sean? I can't see them anywhere" i said, the lights were so flashy that I wasn't able to see anything clear.

"Ma'am they're in the vip section, do you want to see around or should we take you there?" he asked

"I'll be with my friends and are you going to stay beside me here also? all the time?" i asked, "No ma'am, we'll leave from here once sir comes but till then we can't leave you alone" Thomas said, "Okay, that's fine" i replied.

They started making space for me through the crowd and took me in god knows which direction, I couldn't even see anything due to all this lights. We took the helical staircase which had purple light illuminating it and that looked simply awesome. When we reached that vip section I was stunned seeing the whole floor, it was mind-blowing!

 When we reached that vip section I was stunned seeing the whole floor, it was mind-blowing!