~THIRTY- ONE~

Sierra's P.O.V

I blinked my eyes and yawned stretching my arms. My hands fell on the other side of bed and came in contact with a something very soft and delicate. That's definitely not my man's back, he's body is as similar as a freaking wall. I quickly opened my eyes and pulled myself up on the bed. A small gasp left my mouth and eyes took a round shape seeing the scene in front of me or should say around me.

I roamed my eyes around myself, I couldn't help but let out a chuckle bringing my hand over my mouth in surprise. There were orchids everywhere on the bed, there were yellow, pink, blue and almost every colour I've known. Except the centre where I was laying then no other place on the bed was left empty. It felt like I was sitting in some garden.

So damn beautiful!

But who did this? wait, Lorcan?

I totally forgot yesterday night when I went to call him we had a fight or more likely I was the one who caused it because even he looked tired sitting there still he didn't raised his voice on me. I feel bad for troubling him like this but nothing hurts more than when the person you love isn't sharing his problems with you. It'll be a year in few months we'll be together but still he hasn't opened to me properly, I don't doubt his love, I can never because it's crazy how this extremely sexy man wants me so much. But he doesn't let himself to me, he keeps all the problems and worries for himself, deep inside his heart that sometimes I'm not even sure if something is really bothering him.

Doesn't he trust me enough to share his problems with me?

But then he wouldn't have also loved me like he do if he don't trust me, then what it is?

I've observed many things about him but never really thought about them deeply. He's a strict and serious person, it's obvious being a businessman but when he's talking with his house staff or guards or even with Dominic and other's something's different about him. And they all too act wierd around me, any new maids in his house are always scared to even talk with me and about the men's then only Dominic is close to me except him nobody even looks in my direction. Each and every person working for him bows to me without failing, as it's a rule to do so. It's confusing why I'm treated like a fucking royalty! I tried asking about all this to Nina many times but she never really told me or would just brush off the topic saying nothing to be worried about.

For some unknown reason I always feel they all are being secretive? I don't know if that's the correct word but that's the feeling I get whenever they converse in his native language. I never tried to dig in things more than I should cuz I'm really not the person who meddles in there partners life way too much. Even when my boyfriend clearly doesn't seem to mind my childish nature but instead let me do and act however I want, he nods on my every say but still I'm not that immature to just create annoying shits in his life. It's really surprising how he at this age keeps such a cool with me.

Anyways thats not even the matter, I did ignored things at first but not anymore. I saw a really different side of him yesterday and it scared my guts out so I'm gonna start a mission to find out what's actually happening or what's actually been hiding from me. There's definitely something that Lorcan is not telling me and I'm going to find it out one way or another.

One part of me is really wanting to know about all but the other part is just equally afraid, afraid that it might come in between us or break-- no! I won't let anything happen to our relation at any cost. Nothing can pull us apart from each other.

I convinced myself caressing the flowers on the bed. Getting up from bed I went inside the bathroom and started doing my morning business. I wore a white tube jumpsuit and paired them with white sandals. I applied a thin stroke of eye liner and peach lip gloss on my lips to keep them moisturised incase we go out somewhere. After grabbing my phone from the table I closed the door to our room and headed downstairs.