~THIRTY- FOUR~

Sierra's P.O.V

I was nervous, yeah fucking nervous and for what? To meet my own dad!

Unbelievable right?

Well so is my life!

I spended twenty minutes in the bathroom just standing in front of the mirror and thinking whether I should go or not because Lorcan wouldn't allowed me to stay in the room. But even I didn't know why I was being so unreasonable.

I completely agree with whatever Lorcan was trying to explain me and I feel really blessed for having this brilliant man after my dad who cares and loves me so much. Yep, I know it was the same me yesterday crying like a crap saying my dad doesn't love me but it was all in anger.

Like I've mentioned before, an angry Sierra is a bitch!

Lorcan was right, my behaviour yesterday was quite out of line. I'm not this, no wait actually this is what I am, this is what I actually been my whole life but after leaving LA it stopped. It was like I left that Sierra behind and now when I'm back here I'm returning to the old character of mine. Yes the attitude didn't go anywhere but still I wouldn't be so out of hand and literally act like a spoiled wealthy bitch but then the only thing I'm feeling bad for is my dad. He loves me so much and was asking me to listen to him but I didn't even gave him a chance to explain.

Natasha? well I'm no sorry for her. She deserved it, the slap also actually on both the cheeks but for her good she closed her mouth after receiving the very first one and I'm actually thankful to her or god knows what I would've done to her.

Yeah at the start she talked really nice with me, all that complimenting shit she did. But when she gave me that evil smile when dad and I was fighting, that was the moment I pushed my all stupid doubts aside of mistaking her for a bad person and got damn sure that she was really a bad person. Yesterday too when I was leaving the house she was literally smirking at me as if she got what she wanted. Little does she knows how I'm gonna snatch that smile away from her and make her fucking regret of why she was even born.

I know doing all this will frame me not so good and even Lorcan doesn't like me doing such stuff but that whore really needs to be taught how to not just enter someone's life like that and start ruining things.

Lorcan was holding my hand as we were walking down the stairs, he was rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand. He actually had to go office and I even told him to go but he insisted on staying as he wanted to meet dad and go.

We entered the living room where he was waiting for us. He was sitting on the couch.

"Dad" I called lowly and he quickly looked up at me, a bright smile spread across his lips and he quickly stood up.

I smiled at him and he quickly came to me "How are you bunny?" he asked taking me in a hug, I chuckled "I'm fine dad" I told him as he kissed my forehead.

He caressed my cheeks and kept looking at me with the smile, he hugged me again "I'm so sorry my baby, I'm really sorry" he said kissing my head.

"It's okay dad and please don't say sorry, I don't like it" I told him and he smiled at me, he turned towards Lorcan and they both exchange their greetings.

"Beautiful house" he complimented

Lorcan smiled at him "Thanks"

I actually loved seeing them getting so well with each other.

"I would've liked to stay but I got an important work so have to leave" Lorcan said looking at his watch.

"That's totally fine" dad assured him and he gave him a nod. "Wait Lorcan, I'll come till the door" I told him and he smiled at me.