𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢

𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖨𝖤𝖲

Nobody's pov

Nobody's pov

« What!?» he yelled in surprise not actually knowing how to react.

Y/n, that kind girl who had never liked delinquents, was the mother of Mikey's children.

« Keep your voice down» Draken, the one who told him the secret, scolded him.

« And where are they now?» asked Takemichi curiously, looking around as if they would pop up at any moment.

His question made the older man's movements stop, and after taking a long sigh, he answered him.

« Y/n was killed a few months after giving birth. Her children are at the home of one of us. We take care of them» he told him while continuing to clean the bike he had just repaired.

At that moment Takemichi was in the future, he had managed to keep Hinata's life safe and they were also going to get married soon.

His answer left the boy speechless. How? What had she done to deserve this?

He remembered that she got along well with everyone, except for the two or three times she got into trouble for meddling in the Toman's affairs.

After the disbanding, he didn't know what happened to her: she disappeared.

Now what? He finds out that Mikey abandoned her while she was carrying his children in her womb.

« But weren't they too young?» he asked ingenuously.

His question made Draken, who was wiping dirt off his hands, chuckle.

« It happened after you left»

He returned but the others know what happened after he teleported.

Takemichi sighed and ran a hand through his black hair; how much longer would he have to save the lives of others?

« Don't worry, it's not a problem» she said as she smiled at the blond.

The boy had managed to go back in time after meeting Mikey.

He found himself helping Y/n and from the shape of her belly it didn't look like anything had happened.

« Y/n-chan, is it true that you're pregnant?» he asked her a little hesitantly. The girl turned to him and looked at him with a surprised expression.

« The kids are at home, do you forget?» she asked him worriedly but then she remembered about her friend's powers.

Her lips formed an O as she realized how things stood.

« Did you come back from the future?» at her question, Takemichi nodded and received a giggle from her in return.

« Good good» she said and continued to walk while carrying shopping bags.

Takemichi stood by her side, knowing that her death happens due to a car accident.

And that moment was not far away. He was afraid but he had to. He had to save his friend.

Here it is. The high-speed red car that was about to pass. The blond grabbed the girl by the arm and dragged her behind, enough to keep the vehicle from reaching them.

The car ended up crashing into the wall that the two young people had to pass.

Y/n gasped, and turned to see her friend whose heart was beating wildly. He had managed to save her, too.

« Are you okay Michi?» she asked putting her hands on his shoulders while he put his hands on his knees for support.

The boy had started to cry. He was crying because he was afraid of not making it, afraid of not giving the former Toman president a happy future.

He hoped that this gesture, would change something in the future.

He smiled at her and reassured her that she was fine.

« Take it easy. I was just worried» he told her showing his smile.

« Thank you» she, on the other hand, knew that if he wasn't there she would die leaving her children behind.

She understood the reason he came back. There was no reason for him to return since his girlfriend was safe from harm.

A crowd formed around the incident as the ambulance rescued the injured.

The two of them stayed for a few minutes to answer the policemen's questions.

« I don't know how to thank you enough, Michi» she told him as they were walking towards her small apartment where her children were waiting for her.

The blond boy smiled and told her that if she needed anything she could always count on him.

They reached the apartment and he said goodbye one last time.

Seeing the lights off, she became worried and went to the children's room, finding them asleep.

She looked for the sitter and found a note saying she had an urgent job, so she had to leave.

Y/n sighed and put the groceries on the table, and then began putting the products in the shelves.

Suddenly she felt arms wrap around her, and a scream escaped her lips but found herself with a hand in front of her mouth.

« Shhh, they're going to wake up» at hearing his voice, the girl's eyes widened.

𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺.

« Did you miss me?»