𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢

𝖧𝖴𝖡𝖡𝖸

Y/n could not help but cast quick glances at her husband, and every time he turned around, she turned her face in another direction

Both of them were in the man's bedroom; the wedding festivities had ended not even two hours ago and they had already changed into more comfortable clothes.

« Do you like my room?» he asked her in a casual tone to break the annoying silence.

She hastily nodded and took a quick look around.

To be honest, she would have preferred to have known earlier what the raven-haired man liked; had it not been for the hurry the adults in both families were in.

Her parents wanted her to get married, and the young man's grandfather was looking forward to being great-grandfather.

« Make yourself at home. I will sleep there and in case you need me, wake me up» he spoke and pointed to where he would put his mattress.

Before he could move away from her, Y/n quickly wrapped her hand around his wrist stopping him and catching him by surprise.

« Um...» she cleared her throat and took a deep breath before expressing what she wanted to say.

« I know Grandpa wants grandchildren» she said slowly releasing her grip from him. The latter's eyes grew bigger; this woman barely knew him and was ready to have children with him?

He who had been rejected 20 times?

He sat back down next to her and tried to figure out whether she was serious or not.

« You don't have to do something you don't want to, we can give Grandpa an excuse if you don't get pregnant» he tried to reassure her but she shook her head in denial.

« To be honest, I had seen you somewhere before with your group of friends. Of all of them you seemed the most recommendable, so...» she explained herself as she fiddled with the white fabric of the sheets.

The more she spoke the more in Shin's chest his heart burst. It was the first time a girl had expressed interest in him.

He was so deep in thought that he heard nothing, saw her lips moving and those eyes twinkling in a particular way.

A small smile adorned his face and without a second thought, he leaned forward to give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

His action took the young woman by surprise as she placed her hand on the kissed cheek and looked at his closed-eyed smile.

It must have been because of that small gesture that she found herself placing both hands on his cheeks and began to leave many kisses on his face.

« You are the most handsome, cute and sweet man I have ever met» she repeated to him over and over again between kisses.

« Thank you very much» he replied, giggling at too much unexpected love.

With his face still in her hands, she confessed everything she felt at that moment; never had she said such kind words to anyone and never thought she would say them.

« I promise I won't make you complain about anything. I will give you all the children you want, I will cook all the dishes you want. I'm also ready to—» she didn't finish that she felt his thin lips press against her own.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her as close as he could to have more contact with her.

« You are my wife not my maid. I hope you not only want to give love but also want to receive it» he said and then ran his tongue between his lips, almost as if he wanted to taste what she had.

He took hold of her wrists and made her lie down on the mattress and then stood beside her.

« I hope I can live up to your love, Mrs. Sano»

I cannot explain in words the need I had to write something like this about Shin

I cannot explain in words the need I had to write something like this about Shin. I have been thinking about it for a long time, and today I wrote this. I hope you enjoyed it!

P. S.
How are you? Has the summer holidays already started for you?