𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢

𝖲𝖨𝖫𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳

Nobody's pov

« Do you want to be silent your whole life?» Y/n asks in a joking tone, hoping her husband will answer.

But nothing. It had already been a day since he started ignoring her. Y/n tried to remember if she had done anything wrong, but she didn't feel like she had misbehaved.

« Are you mad because I hid your lighter? It was a joke» she says as she sits down next to him, but Shinichiro doesn't respond.

He puts on his shoes and gets ready to go to his motorcycle workshop.

She follows his movements with her eyes and, not knowing what to say, gets up and goes into the kitchen to get the lunchbox.

But before she could reach him in the hallway, he had already left home.

« Asshole» she says as she angrily looks at the door.

She felt like crying knowing her husband was ignoring her for something she didn't even know about.

It was afternoon and Y/n was getting ready to go visit her beloved husband. She wanted to clear the air: as mature people do.

She gives her hair one last fix, picks up the lunchbox and heads for the workshop. It wasn't very far from their house, so she doesn't bother to take her bike.

The closer she got to the workshop, the more her anxiety rose plus that strange feeling of adrenaline in her belly.

Y/n peeks through the door of the store and sees the figure of a person with his back to her and talking to Shinichiro, who was sitting next to a motorcycle.

For the first few seconds she thought it was a woman because of the ponytail he had, but soon after she recognized him: he was Wakasa Imaushi.

He was one of the first generation of Black Dragons delinquents.

With a smile, Y/n approaches the two men, drawing Shinichiro's attention first, who gives her a quick glance and then looks back at his friend.

Wakasa turns to his right when he sees the girl walking past him, after greeting him with a small bow.

« Oh, Hi Y/n-chan. How are you?»

« Fine, and you?»

« Good thanks» he smiles at her and switches his attention back to Shinichiro who continued to smoke his cigarette.

« See you later, Shin» he says goodbye to the couple and walks away, leaving them alone.

« It occurred to me the first time we met: you were with him and the others and you had that funny hairdo» she jokes trying to break that awkward silence but the man gave her no answer and, like that morning, ignored her.

Shin gets up and goes to the ashtray to put out his cigarette while Y/n followed him around like a little puppy looking for attention.

In her hands she held the lunchbox to which she tightened her grip after noticing her husband's coldness.

« Shin~» she calls to him in a broken voice, her throat was dry and she knew she would burst into tears if he kept this up.

The man hearing the tone of her voice finally gives her the attention she needed.

He with big steps goes in front of her, cupped her face in his hands and starts giving her wet kisses on her face.

The girl doesn't stop him, and holds back a smile of satisfaction: she knows very well what his weak point is.

« It was a prank» he tells her while still holding her face. She looks up at him with wide eyes that immediately change to an angry expression.

« Pardon?»

« I was teasing you, my dear wife» he explains to her chuckling at her cute expression.

Her face turns red and she instinctively turns her gaze to the side, not daring to meet her husband's amused expression.

« Why?»

« It's my revenge for the prank you putted» he says showing his eyes and mouth closed smile.

« But I love you so much, you know?» he continues and, after removing her hands from her face, kisses her pouty lips.

« I know, and if you do this again I swear I will never speak to you again» she says as she looks at him seriously, and in response Shinichiro nods.

« As your wish, Mrs. Sano» he adds with a chuckle.

 Sano» he adds with a chuckle