𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

𝖠𝖰𝖴𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖴𝖬

Nobody's pov

« Look at that one!» said the boy pointing to yet another fish he saw.

Takashi smiled and approached his boyfriend; they had decided to spend the day in an aquarium.

In the last period, the eldest, Mitsuya, had remained busy with work, devoting little time to Y/n, his boyfriend.

Takashi kept his hands in his pockets, trying not to lose sight of the other who was getting excited about every species of fish he saw.

« There's also a dolphin show. Shall we go see it?» he asked, knowing the younger man's answer beforehand.

« Of course!» he answered with a smile and took the man's hand, dragging him towards the large pools dedicated to the show.

« Sit here» he said, making room for him.

There were many people, especially families with children.

« Shall we go eat something afterwards?» asked Y/n as he settled his backpack on his lap.

In response Takashi nodded. They would be back home in the evening and it was obvious that the other would insist on stopping at some 24-hour place and getting something to eat.

The show didn't last long, about half an hour, because of the rules of animal safety.

« Didn't you think they were cute?» asked Y/n as they were leaving their seats to other spectators.

« Yes, very cute» replied the other and waited patiently for the younger one to join him.

« Shall we go eat?» he asked but as an answer Y/n denied with his head.

« Shall we go see something in the markets? We can buy some souvenirs» he proposed knowing very well that his beloved would not deny his request.

« Then let's go» he said taking him by the hand and going towards the stores.

They had to stop for a short time but ended up staying there for a good hour. They bought almost nothing in particular except for a few stuffed animals for the young man and some matching t-shirts.

« I had so much fun you know!» said Y/n raising his arms in the air, almost as if to stretch and push away the tiredness in his body.

They had finished eating something in the bar, and were on their way to Takashi's bike.

Mitsuya handed the boy his helmet and made sure that he had put it on properly.

« We'll have to go out more often» he declared as he waited for the other to start the bike.

« Next time I'll take you to some museum, would you like that?» he asked.

« That's fine with me. I love you so much»

At his words, Takashi smiled and started to get out of the parking lot.

« I love you too»

x male reader