𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗝𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗠𝗔

𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖦𝖭𝖠𝖭𝖳

Nobody's pov

The sound of the door being opened made Y/n's heart stop momentarily. The call of her name from her husband was enough to give her a shiver down her spine.

« Welcome home» she greets him as always.

Hanma hummed while slipping his shoes off, making his way over the kitchen to grab himself a drink.

« Was everything okay?» she questioned, as she took his jacket and folded it.

There's a smile on her lips, but inside she's dying and just wants to run away.

She trusted Hanma but couldn't know how he'll react to knowing that she forgot to take the birth control pill after having sex.

« The usual» he responds as he sat comfortably on the couch.

« Are you hungry?» she whispered, hoping he heard her.

« Have you eaten yet?» he asks, bringing his eyes across the room to look at her.

She shakes her head and takes small steps towards him.

« How many times do I have to tell you to eat? You can't wait for me every time, it may even be that I arrive late» he says as he brushes her locks behind her ear.

Y/n nodded, and she just smiled as Hanma continued to stare at her as a doubt crept into his mind.

« Are you all right? You're sweating» he then says while rubbing his hand on the girl's sweaty face.

« Did you get too tired?»

She shook her head, looking away from the intense stare that he had over her.

« Are you hiding something from me?» he asks in a serious tone, making his wife's eyes wide.

« Why should I? Even if I did, you'd find out» she responds trying to be natural.

Hanma says nothing but he trust her, even if he doesn't show it.

« Do you want to go out tonight?» he suggests as he gets up from the sofa, completely changing the subject.

« I had already prepared dinner» she denies the suggestion and stands up to set up the table.

« Go take a bath, and chance in something comfortable» she says with one of her smiles.

He just nodded and continued to stare at her, and then go to their shared room.

At first impact it may seem that she behaved as always, but he knew there was something strange.

He wanted to look for something that might be the reason for her behavior, but he changed his mind.

He trusts her.

« She's too naïve to do anything behind my back» he shakes his head and goes to the bathroom to change.

Once he's done, he goes straight to the kitchen where his wife was waiting for him. She had her eyes lost and she did nothing but rub her fingers, a habit she has when she's nervous .

Hanma smiles and goes near her, putting his hands on his shoulders making her flinch.

« It's me» he says and kisses the top of her head.

They start eating and Y/n couldn't decide whether to tell him or not.

« Anata~» she cutely calls him by his nickname, and he looks up from his plate having all the attention on his wife.

« Yes hanii» he replied with smile.

« If you don't want it then I...» she stops and gets up from her seat going in front of her husband, who didn't understand what she was talking about.

She places both of her hands over his cheeks and makes sure to have eye contact with him.

« Imagine having a little you running around the house, who as soon as you get home he'll call you daddy an-»

She couldn't finish the sentence because of Hanma's laugh. He takes
Y/n's little hands in his big ones, and then fill her face with kisses.

« What were you waiting for to tell me?» he asks in his voice full of joy.

« Aren't you angry?»

« Why should I be?» he asks her confused.

« When did you find out?» he asks as he makes her sit in the chair.

« This morning»

She was glad to know that her husband was pleased with the news, she was worrying about nothing.

« I'll make sure to keep both you and this baby safe» he says as he puts his hand on his belly.

« You'll be a good father and the children will love you»

« Children?»

« You just want one baby?» she asks with a pout.

« We'll do as many kids as you want» he says giving her a little kiss on the lips.

« I love you»

« I love you more»

𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾

𝖠𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖺 (あなた) 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖤𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 "𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋" 𝗈𝗋 "𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖾";

𝖧𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗂 (ハニー) 𝗂𝗌 "𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒" 𝗂𝗇 𝖤𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁.