𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗔

𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖮𝖣

Nobody's pov

Nobody's pov

« You're just an asshole» she yelled angrily at him as she resisted throwing anything at him.

He looked at her with his usual bored expression and nodded without saying a word and went to sit on the couch.

« Don't you ever talk to me again! I hate you!» she yelled at him once again, but was completely ignored by her husband.

The two were having an argument over a piece of cake. In fact Y/n had left one aside for herself but her beloved husband ate it regardless of the post-it note on the plate.

He had read it but ignored it as he almost always does.

The 21-year-old woman looked at him one last time and left, going to their shared room.

Normally she wouldn't have gotten upset over something as insignificant as that, but it was that time of the month and with the mood swings she had, she didn't think twice about yelling at the poor man.

Plus that feeling underneath between her legs was giving her an annoyance that can't be described in words.

It was one of the first days so she was getting dirty faster, and she wondered how she wasn't dead yet, with all the blood she was losing.

She stand up and immediately regretted it, but she had to change, so she sped up her walk and went to the bathroom.

She opened her locker and found the package of pads empty, or rather, there was one left but after that she would have to buy more.

She changed quickly and relaxed a bit at the feeling of a clean new one.

She sighed and picked up her bag, ready to go to the mini market a few steps away from their apartment.

Wakasa watched her movements carefully, and when he heard the front door close, he let out a sigh of relief.

He stood up and put on his jacket, ready to follow his wife.

« That woman is capable of doing anything in that state» he thought as he put on his shoes.

He grabbed his keys and walked out of the house, knowing full well where she was headed.

Meanwhile, Y/n had entered the store, and goes straight to the department she was interested in.

She picked up a few packages and when she turned around she saw an older man giving her a dirty look. She glared at him and made him leave.

« I'll just pay and go home» she muttered.

But before going to the checkout, she also headed to the junk food section. She felt bad for yelling at him so she thought it would be nice to bring him something.

As she walked she saw people's stares on her, like she was some criminal who had escaped from prison.

But before she could say anything to those people, she felt something wrap around her waist.

She looked down and saw hands tying the sleeves of a jacket, and when she turned around she found her husband behind her.

His expression was calm and she didn't ask any questions, already knowing why he had done it.

« You could have sent me» he said as he took the packets of pads from her hands.

She said nothing and lowered her gaze, embarrassed.

« Sorry»

« That's why you were more dangerous than usual, huh?» Imaushi jokes as he followed her.

« If you want later, we can cuddle» he adds whispering the last sentence.

Waka had started to figure out how to brighten her mood when she was in her period.

« I love you so much!» she says as she tries not to laugh.

« I love you too, but you're really scary when you change your mood» he replies as he puts some snak in the cart.

« Thank you otto, you're the best»

« I know»