𝗞𝗘𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖸𝖲𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦

Nobody's pov

« Bye bye daddy!» said the boy as he waved his little hand.

« If you need anything, call me okay?» said Y/n as she looked at her husband who was holding their four month old daughter.

« Take it easy. Have fun» the black-haired man smiled back.

Y/n and Daisuke, their six-year-old son, were going to his friend's birthday party and Keisuke offered to stay home with his daughter.

It was going to be a bit challenging to look after the two children, and then they had realized that the little one doesn't like noisy places.

As soon as mother and son left, Keisuke closed the door and took the baby into the living room.

He laid her down on the couch as she watched him curiously, bringing her little hands to her mouth.

« You're staying with daddy today. Do you want to play with me?» he asked in a playful tone and she smiled in return as she continued to chew her fingers.

She was teething and this time the Baji family was ready. For Daisuke they had inquired late, not understanding at first why their son was crying for no reason.

She was easily irritated and sometimes drooled so much, causing a rash in her face.

« Wait» he told her as he took the bib, wiping the waterfall of drool that comes with teething from her mouth, preventing a skin irritation.

She opened her mouth trying to chew the cloth but her father's large hand moved in time and he smiled at her in return, understanding her intentions.

« Take this instead» he took the pacifier and put it in her mouth.

But not even five minutes and she spit it out, dropping it on the floor and bringing her hands to her mouth again.

She laughed at the funny look on her father's face. He picked her up and headed for the kitchen.

She looked curiously this way and that, thinking they were going out for a walk.

And when they stopped, she watched the adult's every move as he held her with one arm and washed the other thoroughly with cold water.

He brought his hand, still wet, close to his daughter's mouth and when she opened it, he began massaging her toothless gums.

He let her gnaw on his chilled pinky, knowing full well how satisfying it was for her.

« Do you feel good now?» he asked smiling and gave her a quick kiss on her chubby cheek.

A few hours passed and the little girl had already fallen asleep in the arms of her father, who was still awake.

He was waiting for his wife and son, who would be arriving soon.

The little one kept her right cheek attached to Keisuke's chest, who from time to time moved her black hair.

Unlike her brother she had a lot of it, and sometimes it seemed as soft as a cat's hair.

« We're home» his son's cheerful voice brought Keisuke's attention to the door and he wasted no time in telling him to keep his voice down.

The boy quickly shut up and tiptoed to his father.

He looked at his little sister and ran his small hand over her hair and then gave her a kiss on the head.

« Good night, baby»