𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢

𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖦𝖭𝖠𝖭𝖳

Nobody's pov

« And that's it for today» Sanzu said closing the agenda he had in his hands.

Bonten, the most feared group in Tokyo, was gathered to discuss the latest actions that had been done.

Sanzu groaned, stretching his arms back and letting a yawn escape from the fatigue he had experienced over the past few days.

The other men were talking about some personal things among themselves while others were looking at their phones.

And finally their boss, Manjiro or better known as Mikey, was chewing on another dorayaki.

Their attention went to the door that had opened without even anyone had knocked.

Those few who were smoking immediately removed the cigarettes from their mouths, pushing the butt against the surface of the wooden table, turning them off.

Y/n entered the large room with a smile on her face even though she was against all those activities her husband was doing.

Mikey's expression softened and he finished eating his snack and then stood up and walked over to her.

« Are you okay?» he asked her in a calm tone as he gave quick glances at her swollen belly, on which one of the young woman's hands was resting.

« Yeah, I just wanted to take a walk» she replied.

Their house wasn't far from that place, in fact it was a short walk, about five minutes.

« Are you done for the day?» she asked, taking a quick look at the other men.

« For today yes» he took her free hand and started to walk out, going away from the eyes of the others.

« How many times have I told you not to come here? You know it can be dangerous» he told her in a scolding tone.

The idea that the last person he cared about would have to leave him forever, hurt him.

He didn't want to 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 her, much less the baby she was carrying.

« Take it easy. Rather, I'm worried about you» she told him in a whisper, afraid she hadn't expressed herself well.

« No one can do anything to me»

He always said that, but the young woman wasn't foolish enough to believe those monotonous words.

She knew how much he had suffered and did her best not to hurt him more.

« The baby, did he kick by any chance?» he asked her changing the subject. His tone of voice was low and he even paused briefly between words.

« Yes, but not many» she answered him with a smile. She wanted moments like that to never end: just the three of them.

« I,» Mikey stopped and turned to her, looking her straight in the eyes searching for the right words « If something happens, I will protect you» he added and took his wife's face in his hands giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Y/n didn't know if those words came from his mouth because something was going to happen or if they were words to describe the immense love he felt for her and their baby.

She smiled at him and kissed the palm of his hand, reassuring him.

Nothing could have separated them.