𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢

𝖨 𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴

Nobody's pov

« Mikey» Draken almost shouts as he follows his friend.

The boy doesn't listen to him and continues walking towards the white house. They were taking a ride on their bikes when they notice the roof of a mansion.

« What if it's an abandoned house? What if there are ghosts?» asks Takemichi fearfully, who was following them as he looked around.

Mikey stopped when he heard some voices coming from behind a fence covered in leaves.

They were female voices, one young while the other had to be an adult's.

He gets on his toes to see over the hedge but this was quite high and he couldn't even reach the edge of it.

With a pout, he looks at his friends who were staring at him curiously.

« I can't see anything» he says and turns back to the house.

Draken and Takemichi looked at each other not knowing what to do. Mikey could no longer hear anyone talking but there was the young girl's voice humming a little song.

« Ken-chin can you get me up on the hedge?» he asks to the tallest of the three. The boy sighs and allows Manjiro to climb on his shoulders.

Now he could see the backyard and a girl with her back to him.

She was watering her flowers and hadn't noticed that someone was watching her a few feet away.

Without a second thought, Mikey stepped over the fence and when he put his feet on the ground, he left a thud that reached the girl's ears.

She turns around afraid and when she sees the unfamiliar face, she drops the watering can and runs behind a tree.

Besides the staff of the house she had never met any other person. She had many times thought that outside the mansion there was no one.

She looked at him with curious eyes and so did he. He wondered why she was hiding and what she was doing all alone in the middle of nowhere.

« What's your name?» he asks as he approaches her hiding place.

She hesitates a little before answering but gets up her courage and tells him.

« Y/n. Y/n Y/s. And you?»

Y/n Y/s is the heir to a large property on the outskirts of Tokyo. Her parents were victims of a car accident and left all their wealth to a young girl who was only 14 years old.

She remains locked in her house, or rather, mansion. She has a helpful staff and quite kind and understanding maids.

The mansion is surrounded by a forest, but in the distance you can see the big buildings of the city, and the lights that illuminate it at night.