𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗢𝗠𝗜 𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜

𝖩𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖸

Nobody's pov

« Say ahh» said the woman as she brought the spoon full of baby food closer to her beloved son's mouth.

The little one clapped his hands once he put that food in his mouth and smiled at his mom.

« How good you are, huh!» she told him wiping around his dirty lips.

« He's just a baby, there's no need to make all this fuss» Takeomi said huffing as he glared at the little baby.

Y/n couldn't figure out what was wrong with him today; he wasn't usually this grumpy and especially didn't have that wise being attitude that he was.

« Did something happen?» she asked him getting straight to the point. Her question got all of his attention on her, but she received no response other than another snort.

« What happened to our God of War? Did someone say something to him?» she asked making funny faces, making the little one laugh.

And when Takeomi was ready to talk to her, she spoke and gave all her attention to their son, not even noticing the man who had gotten up from the couch.

« I'm leaving» he said angrily, and left mother and son to eat. They had both not noticed his absence until the first 5 minutes, when Senju, the little one's aunt, had come to ask about her brother.

« When did he leave?» asked Y/n in a somewhat dumbfounded tone.

The other girl looks at her for a few seconds trying to figure out if she was serious or not, and walks over her nephew, picking him up.

« I'm asking because he was looking for you earlier, I thought he was with you» she said as she patted the little one's back a few times to help him digest his meal.

Y/n looked at the empty bowl in her hands, as if she was deep in thought.

In fact, she was hardly ever with her husband these days. She would spend the whole day with Takanashi (the baby's name), and when bedtime came, she would fall asleep next to the baby.

Let's say that Y/n was neglecting her 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 husband who, on the other hand, was trying to make her understand that he needs attention too.

« In my opinion, you should go out. I see you're always busy with this cute baby» Senju says while squeezing Takanashi's chubby cheeks.

« Yes, tonight I'll ask him» she smiles at her and after putting the dirty dishes in the kitchen, she picks up her son, taking him to the playroom reserved for him.