𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗥𝗬𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗝𝗜

𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖯𝖤𝖱

Nobody's pov

Nobody's pov

« Thank you sir» she says as she made a 90° bow.

Mr. Masamichi nods to her, giving her permission to go to her new room.

« So you're new, huh?» says one of the brothel girls as she accompanied her.

Y/n merely nodded and obediently followed the older girl.

« Have you ever done a job like this before?» she asks out of the blue, putting the girl of about 18 years old on the spot.

« If I'm honest, no» she says with her head down; she never imagined having to do a job like that.

But she was left with no other choice, she already knew a girl who worked there and she was the one who encouraged her to come to the place after her parents kicked her out of the house.

She doesn't remember how they started the fight, but if it wasn't for her long tongue maybe she would be in her comfortable bed right now.

All in all she did right, rather than marry a friend of her father's she would have preferred to be a whore.

« Here we are» the room was small, but could fit. She didn't have much except a hand bag with some clothes she had taken in a hurry.

She thanked the girl and looked around before entering. She knew no one would come to get her, let alone hope for it but she had a strange feeling, a knot in her stomach that made her stay alert.

She sighed and stepped inside her new home. A bed on the right side of the room, with a locker like the ones you see in schools. There was also a window, the view wasn't one of the best but it was okay.

She put her bag on the bed and looked around the room once more. Was she seriously going to have to spend the rest of her life like this? Satisfying the cravings of some drunk or already married man?

« As soon as I get enough money, I'm out of here» she mumbled and looked up at the ajar door, hearing the voices of some girls.

She poked her head around the doorframe of her room and saw a tall boy who was walking in her direction while responding to the comments of her colleagues.

He stopped when he saw her face, apparently new.

« And who are you?» he asked as he pointed at her.

« I'm new» she replied as she stepped out and introduced herself appropriately.

The boy looked at her for a few minutes, analyzing her from head to toe even though it looked like something else to the girl's eyes.

And when he pulled his hand out of his pocket, she took a step back for fear of having said something wrong.

But he put it (his hand) on her head, tilting his bust in front and the face a few inches from hers.