𝗦𝗘𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗨 𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗜

𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖦𝖭𝖠𝖭𝖳

Nobody's pov

« Be careful. No, give it to me» the young man said as he took the plastic bag from his wife's hands.

The woman sighed heavily because of her husband's over protective behavior.

« It's not heavy, I can -» she didn't continue the sentence seeing her husband too busy bringing her a chair.

« Sit down» he tells her softly, carefully taking her hand and sitting her down by the kitchen counter.

« I'm not sick and the doctor said I should get some exercise» she said tired from too much care.

Since Seishu knows that his wife, Inui Y/n, is pregnant, he doesn't let her do anything, whether it involves cooking or housework.

Sometimes he has taken her for walks along the flowery parks of Tokyo while telling 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 about when he was a little boy.

Other times when Y/n was sitting on the couch, Seishu would stand to the side and talk to the baby.

He had read up on what a woman should eat during her pregnancy, and he was the one who cooked for the little family.

« I'm going to bake something sweet today» he said as he put on his apron, his back to his wife.

She hummed and watched him curiously as he grabbed the ingredients from the shelves.

« You know, we are so lucky to have you» she told him, touching her already swollen belly.

It was the seventh month and they couldn't wait to welcome the little Inui.

Her sentence made the young man smile and he continued cooking. To be honest, he didn't even know why a beautiful girl like Y/n had chosen someone like him.

« I love you both» he said.

« We do too» replied the woman.

« Are you busy later?» she added. During this time Seishu would sometimes be late from work and every time he would apologize.

« No. If you want we can go around» he advised looking at her.

He never imagined that one day he too would become a father.

« I'd rather stay home today» she told him and continued to rub her hand against her belly.

« Oh, look. He's kicking» she said out of the blue, in a surprised and happy tone.

It was rare for them to hear obvious movements from the little one; he didn't move much.

Seishu put his big hand over her belly and waited for another kick, which didn't delay, from the baby.

And when he felt it, he smiled and looked at the woman in surprise.

« Are you giving signs of life, little one?» he joked and put his ear on the belly, as if waiting for an answer from inside it.

Y/n, on the other side, began stroking the thick blonde hair of her husband.

« We can't wait to meet you, baby»